Louisiana Monroe (2/14/13)

CMJ

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha......that's all I can do now.....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha......I mean seriously.......hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.......we were supposed to be something this season....hahahahahahahahahahahahaha......top 25 my ass.....hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....run in the tourney....hahahahahahahahahahahahaha........best in the belt....hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

• Upvote 1

Explanation:

I tuned in right @ 16 minutes left in the 2nd half. We were up 52-37. Somehow ULM goes on a run and we blow a 15 point lead.

Last game I tuned into I noticed we were up on Arkansas State and they make back to back 3 pointers to go to OT and win. I'm talking within seconds of tuning in both times.

Do you know which game I didn't listen to? The FIU game.

I have a bad history with sports teams. In middle school we were terrible in football, as in the worst team in the city. 2 years after I leave they win the city championship. In high school I was in band and watched every football game, sophomore year they won 1 game, my last two years they didn't win a single game.

I went to WTAMU college before transferring to UNT, 3-9 the first year, 2-10 the second year. The next year I leave and they go 11-1 and win the conference championship. They win it 3 times in a row and go undefeated until the play offs in 2007. By now my High school team is also very good and has won city champs and been to the playoffs.

I transferred to UNT in 2005, I was told at orientation that we had a great team, that we hadn't lost in 21 conference games. That year we went 2-9. You guys know how the next seasons go.

So its really just me :P

(this is only a half serious post)

Edited by Green Otaku
  • Upvote 1

Explanation:

I tuned in right @ 16 minutes left in the 2nd half. We were up 52-37. Somehow ULM goes on a run and we blow a 15 point lead.

Last game I tuned into I noticed we were up on Arkansas State and they make back to back 3 pointers to go to OT and win. I'm talking within seconds of tuning in both times.

Do you know which game I didn't listen to? The FIU game.

I have a bad history with sports teams. In middle school we were terrible in football, as in the worst team in the city. 2 years after I leave they win the city championship. In high school I was in band and watched every football game, sophomore year they won 1

game, my last two years they didn't win a single game.

I went to WTAMU college before transferring to UNT, 3-9 the first year, 2-10 the second year. The next year I leave and they go 11-1 and win the conference championship. They win it 3 times in a row and go undefeated until the play offs in 2007. By now my High school team is also very good and has won city champs and been to the playoffs.

I transferred to UNT in 2005, I was told at orientation that we had a great team, that we hadn't lost in 21 conference games. That year we went 2-9. You guys know how the next seasons go.

So its really just me :P

(this is only a half serious post)

Man this post cracked me up.

5. Hired 2 coaches for the top 2 sports (MBB and football) with no head coaching experience at the college level.

Amd he made the hire in men's basketball after telling us that the days of hiring coaches with no experience in the 3 major sports were over.

Words mean things.