Hunter Siddons update

Harry

We have a fan who follows the Lake Travis team and sent me an update on our verbal commit Hunter Siddons. Unfortunately, Hunter suffered a concussion early in the season and has been in shorts on the sidelines for much of the year. I can't tell you how much of this is precautionary or just that he is physically unable to play. I know that with the Boone Feldt situation this is the last news we want to hear but I wanted to let everyone know.

Interesting to note, Lake Travis is still winning and if they make it to the playoffs they very well could end up against Dajon Williams and Pflugerville Connalley.

We have a fan who follows the Lake Travis team and sent me an update on our verbal commit Hunter Siddons. Unfortunately, Hunter suffered a concussion early in the season and has been in shorts on the sidelines for much of the year. I can't tell you how much of this is precautionary or just that he is physically unable to play. I know that with the Boone Feldt situation this is the last news we want to hear but I wanted to let everyone know.

Interesting to note, Lake Travis is still winning and if they make it to the playoffs they very well could end up against Dajon Williams and Pflugerville Connalley.

Don't think Lake Travis will play Connelly, Lake Travis is 5A and Connelly 4A. Used to be the other way around.

• Upvote 1

Yes, Hunter did have a concussion and has been working his BUTT to get back on the field. Should be ready to go for playoffs. Has been!!!!!!! He's all go NO STOP!! WILL BE PLAYING IN 2012 AND IN 2013 on A D1 TEAM!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

He does have my passion and I know from first hand experience! I see him every day! He's got fight you haven't heard about. Injured doesn't mean done!! That is his attitude and you can quote that to HIM!

Welcome to the family.

• Upvote 1

Welcome to the family.

I think you all should know though, when the coaches found out he had gotten a concussion they pulled his offer. That's why I said he will be playing for a D1 school and did not mention North Texas specifically. It's a shame. The kid has such heart and a great work ethic...unfortunatly it won't be in Denton..........

So he gets hurt and we pull the offer? Interesting. I wonder if the Boone Feldt situation has made the staff gun shy with concussions. Maybe Feldt isn't returning because of it??

Then why does he stand on the sideline every game? I believe that Boone's injury was neck related and was repaired by surgery/treatment (but I could be wrong).