What will UNT's record be in the final 5 games?

Harry

Let's get some projections on how you see the last half of the season playing out! Just to refresh your memory:

Sat Oct 27 @MUTS

Sat Nov 3 Arkansas State (Homecoming)

Sat Nov 10th South Alabama

Sat Nov 17th @ULM

Sat Nov 24th @WKU

Hard to see us not pulling out at least two more, but it might be difficult to play like we did last week every game but you never know. We proved we have the capability.

I know we have to move on with MUTS looming this week but we DOMINATED LaLa in nearly every aspect during that second half, as evidenced by the Total yardage, time of possession, and score. If we can play like we did last week with some consistency we may very well have a special team and a special season on our hands. Let's make it a reality.

• Upvote 2

NT can win or lose to any remaining team

USA is not a bad team and the Muts should be sky high for Saturday's game They still can finish well and got to remember last years thrashing

ASU should be close to an even game but NT has home field

ULM and WKU are top dogs but can both be beat

The real variable is NT, IMO they have played 3 games well with two of them loses, and 3 bad with 2 being wins. If NT plays like they did against KSU, LSU and the second half of ULL; they could be conference champion but if they revert back to playing like they did against FAU, TSU and Houston; they could not win another game.

I am going to drink the green kool aid and with more hope then logic pick NT to win the next three and split the last two 7-5

2-3. ULM and WKU will whup us solid. The others are toss ups.

Agree. 2 losses and 3 toss up games.

The defense makes me believe we take 2 of the 3 toss ups.

Here is hoping the offensive awakening in the 2 ND half of the LaLa game continues and we can get one more somewhere that allows us to be bowl eligible.

Surely, with the good traveling crowd we took to Houston and LSU, we would get a bid with 6 wins, right?

We lost to the third ranked team in the country on the road, but we played them even statistically. All the remaining games are winnable, so I'm saying we win the next three and split the final two. Tiebreakers will determine our bowl destination.

That moral victory way back on September 1st is no longer in play at all when evaluating this team. If we go 4-1 and split the last two games at the end there is a good chance we make it along with ULM and WKU. Troy and LaLa are harder to predict, but I'd like to smash a huge dent Saturday in MUTS' chance to reach a bowl game.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1