North Texas vs. K-State Watching Party Thread

UNT 90 Grad

If you do come to Waco, we have a couple of places to watch. Logans, B-dubs... the good news is that Baylor is also playing at that time at the Floyd Casey so those places should be clear. the only thing...its against the Bearkats of Sam Houston State.... just let me know nation

Also what's the deal with the alumni pavilion? I haven't heard

I read this in Jerry Seinfeld's voice.

Are you just wanting to know more about the events at the Pavilion that day? If so, there is a thread in the Mean Green Club and Alumni Association Info forum.

Edited by UNT 90 Grad

So much for myself getting ridiculed by KState Alums tomorrow. Apparently, the Rocky Mountain KState Alumni Assn. has moved their Watching Parties to a nice, snooty (snotty), Place near Invesco, instead of the hole-in-the-wall they've been at in past years. Guess they ARE moving up in the World! lol

No need to pay $6 a pop for a Draft Beer there, that is about the size of a Shot Glass. On the positive, there is a new BW3 here on the South Side of Denver, so I'll probably check that out and represent! Go Mean Green! A Cover would be nice, but I'll take no injures, the Paycheck, and two TD's and a FG...after what KState did to the 'U' last Saturday.

Edited by NTSUEagle
  • Upvote 2

I'm up on Long Island visiting my family for the weekend - Stony Brook, specifically (remember them from the College World Series?). I'm hoping some cable channel will be showing the game here. CBL - will NESN be carrying it? Care to swim across LI Sound and find a place in Pt. Jefferson to watch it?

• Upvote 1