Lunardi's Bracketology

Douche....canoe. Douche canoe. That is what Lunardi is. I suggest we email him en mass and type profane things at him followed by an apology and reasoning for why MTSU is a terrible choice for the Sun Belt.

• Downvote 3

Maybe I should find a bookie and place a bet that North Texas wins the belt? If they're over looking us I might as well turn that into a positive.

In all seriousness, the guy is a complete moron, and I would definitely show this to the players. Who knows what kind of impossible dunks TM could throw down if he saw this, shoot he might change his facial expression.

• Upvote 1

There will be a lot of pundits who will pick MTSU and maybe even WKU over NT. There will also be some that pick NT just on the basis they have heard of Tony Mitchell.

A lot do no other analysis than look at last years records and who returns. MTSU has everyone back but one and they were easily the highest rated Belt team last year. NT has a new coach, an unproven at the hc level.

I do think most that really make an attempt at analysis will pick NT. No one will disagree that Mitchell is the best player in the league, other than Belt fans of other schools. Most of them agree, but there are still a few that seem to be in denial. I think what most don't realize the capability of the rest of the squad. If this team clicks, it should be the best team in the Belt at least as long as NT has been a member. Yes, I think it can be better than the WKU teams that went relatively deep in the NCAA,s.

• Upvote 2

More like Dumbardi...

And he has an ugly face.

Douche....canoe. Douche canoe. That is what Lunardi is. I suggest we email him en mass and type profane things at him followed by an apology and reasoning for why MTSU is a terrible choice for the Sun Belt.

More like Lunardouche. Or Douchari.

Oooh! I want in on this.

How 'bout: "Poopardi", or "Lunidiot", or "Poopidiot".

So much anti-Italian sentiment on this board. vergogna su tutto ciò che!

• Upvote 3