We should definitely take JJ for granted

emmitt01

I personally think Coach Doh is one of the greatest coaches of all time and if SMU were smart they would lock him down for at least another 10 years to be safe.

For real. He's been there for what 6 years? Is that really enough time to get his players in there? In my opinion, no. I think he deserves at least another 4 years.

• Upvote 3

For real. He's been there for what 6 years? Is that really enough time to get his players in there? In my opinion, no. I think he deserves at least another 4 years.

If I had the ability, I would buy the domain "SaveCoachDoh.com" and start a petition to get this man the few more years that he deserves. It's the least we could do to help.

the jealousy around here never ceases to amaze...always worried about SMU and what they are or are not doing...well hey, while you guys are stuck in the suck-belt, they'll be in the Big East, and regardless of what happens to them in the Big East, their athletic program will be on a national level and will have the opportunity to do big things...and it's only a matter of time before basketball catches up to football when the move to the BE happens....u just stay down where u are...settle for mediocrity, sit behind your computer desks and bad mouth a program that could not care less about you. My advice to you would be to make friends with a pony to maybe land a nice job someday lol...don't be upset bc the university itself doesn't even have to pay their coaches...thats what a handful of successful alumni are for...and with that type of support-and a move to the big east..its only a matter of time before basketball catches up with football...u will never be on the level of SMU economically or athletically. Stop talking about them, be content and stop trying to bring them down to your level....bc we all know that can't possibly be done....go ahead and go press that little red dislike mark at the bottom, but the more those show--the more it proves that this whole statement really got to you. just take it for what it is, realize the reality of it, and go on down the road.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 11

the jealousy around here never ceases to amaze...always worried about SMU and what they are or are not doing...well hey, while you guys are stuck in the suck-belt, they'll be in the Big East, and regardless of what happens to them in the Big East, their athletic program will be on a national level and will have the opportunity to do big things...and it's only a matter of time before basketball catches up to football when the move to the BE happens....u just stay down where u are...settle for mediocrity, sit behind your computer desks and bad mouth a program that could not care less about you. My advice to you would be to make friends with a pony to maybe land a nice job someday lol...don't be upset bc the university itself doesn't even have to pay their coaches...thats what a handful of successful alumni are for...and with that type of support-and a move to the big east..its only a matter of time before basketball catches up with football...u will never be on the level of SMU economically or athletically. Stop talking about them, be content and stop trying to bring them down to your level....bc we all know that can't possibly be done....go ahead and go press that little red dislike mark at the bottom, but the more those show--the more it proves that this whole statement really got to you. just take it for what it is, realize the reality of it, and go on down the road.

Ever heard of paragraphs?

I stopped reading about a third of the way into

It because your ignorance is obvious.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

proper usage of paragraphs wasn't the point--the only point i was making was to move ON from SMU, lets not talk about who sounds more ignorant...the people always bad mouthing SMU, or someone simply pointing out the fact?... have a good day being green with envy.

The only thing I'm envy of is the fact that SMU has Coach Doh and we don't. That is what this whole thread is about right?

• Upvote 1

LMAO BRA!!! Great post! These bros don't even know what's coming... Lulz! I totez c smu winning the big east football conference just as much as they did the Cusa one... Like you I didn't go to da games, but I Hurd dat we one like at least one in the pastdecade!

Lmao bro... Did you also c how much are basketball team is improving? I heard we scored over 50 a couple times this yeer! The way we are improving, the Miami Heat won't even want to step on the court with us next yer!

N e ways... Totez gotta jet bra, my pops wants to use my Beemer for the weekend... He's going camping and didn't want to mess up his car, so he's using mine since it's only da 2010 model... NO worries though, I already have a new one in mind for my birthday!

• Upvote 1

:bow::thumbsu::goodjob:

LMAO BRA!!! Great post! These bros don't even know what's coming... Lulz! I totez c smu winning the big east football conference just as much as they did the Cusa one... Like you I didn't go to da games, but I Hurd dat we one like at least one in the pastdecade!

Lmao bro... Did you also c how much are basketball team is improving? I heard we scored over 50 a couple times this yeer! The way we are improving, the Miami Heat won't even want to step on the court with us next yer!

N e ways... Totez gotta jet bra, my pops wants to use my Beemer for the weekend... He's going camping and didn't want to mess up his car, so he's using mine since it's only da 2010 model... NO worries though, I already have a new one in mind for my birthday!

• Upvote 1

Wait...so is this a bit?

Wait...so is this a bit?

If it is right, it happens — The main thing is not to hurry. Nothing good gets away.

- If you’re not a rebel at 20 you’ve got no heart. If you haven’t turned establishment by 30 you’ve got no brains

Who won the Texas Southern game last night – did they get in the tournament?

If it is right, it happens — The main thing is not to hurry. Nothing good gets away.

- If you’re not a rebel at 20 you’ve got no heart. If you haven’t turned establishment by 30 you’ve got no brains

Who won the Texas Southern game last night – did they get in the tournament?

Mississiippi Valley State held on.

CSB.