Reckless Kelly to Play Spring Game?

Don't believe it.

Have we ever had a concert for the spring game?

Believe it.

Many students will be interested in this. You older guys should give them a listen.

Edited by Side Show Joe

Give them a try greenjoe. I'm 40ish and like them. Great idea, but we need a postgame concert after a game during the regular season.

Believe it.

Many students will be interested in this. You older guys should give them a listen.

I knew the name sounded familiar. I think I recall them from when I lived in Austin between 95 & 97 Either that, or from radio ads for their shows in Houson over the past 15 years. So they've been around - they're not a bunch of kids.

not into country...whether it be texas/alabama/brazilian country...but as long as i can drink, i'm good! i like the idea of making the spring game an event.

Not the type of country music you are thinking about.

But probably not everyone's cup of Joe.

Let's stop this lie. This has nothing to do with band or genre of music.

There is not going to be a concert for the spring game.

1. We've never done this before.

2. We don't need to do it now. Why waste money driving up attendance for something that doesn't matter.

3. It ain't on anybody schedule not UNT's not the bands. What does surprise marketing get anyone.

• Downvote 7