Denver (1/21/12)

CMJ

How do CJ and Treys' games differ?

CJ has proven himself to be transfere a scorer; does Trey offer the same skillset? Will he probably look to pass more instead?

MGS.com says Trey gives up about 2 inches and 20 lbs.

From what I have seen Trey looks to be the consumate pass first point guard. I wouldn't expect him to score double digits, even if he plays 20-30 minutes unless the other team fouls him at the end of games.

if the tailgate is at 5, im not going. im going to watch both games probably. I will go if its between 3-5 though. send message at me when is the right time please. thanks

3:00 would work for us. Anyone else?

Also we will have one extra ticket today so if anyone wants to join the tailgate and needs a ticket make sure and find me. First come first served unless someone asks for it here before I leave for the game.

Edited by Army of Dad
  • Upvote 1

There's not a chance we win, and because of the loss, JJ should be fired and forced to work in the compliance office free of charge.

FINALLY.

This is the first time I've felt good about our chances in a while. If you'd started this bit up a month ago, Chris and Jordan would still be eligible.

This is the start of a CRITICAL 10 game stretch. And this one sets the tone for the rest of the year.

Can we go out and take down the top RPI/OOC team in the conference? Or are we going to come up short against the 2 or 3 strongest teams in the league from here on out?

Not to overstate the importance of this game... But if we can take this one, there's no need to write off the season yet. If we get beaten at home, there may not be much to look forward to other than freshman development.

Actually, I was thinking of bringing some sweet and spicy meatballs. I think it is a double header tomorrow, will that move up the tailgate time?

forgot about the doubleheader today...gonna have to start drinking earlier!

Q: Does a subscription to MG Premium allow access to previous events? Basically, is the premium content archived and accessible?

Yep

It's really handy since alot of times I can't catch the games live. So I log into the player before I go to work and when I get home after the game, I will refresh and the replay is there. That way I can watch without seeing if we won or lost...makes the game still exciting.

• Upvote 2