Justin Patton

SUMG

Coach Jones said during his radio show, that Grambling transfer F Justin Patton....may get to play this season.

I would rather see him next season... especially with hogans and zo being seniors. Im still banking on T-Mich playing next year as well! We need him next year, not as much this year. He has been sitting on the bench for the team most games already anyway.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

If Patton plays last half of season does that use all of his eligibility or could he also play next year?

If we get Patton and Tony M. with our current players we have better chance of going deeper into March Madness. Same could be said for next year also.

If we do well in March Madness this year we may see more 3 star plus recruits looking to fill the limited number of ship's we'll have available. If this is the case I'd rather see Patton on the floor playing sooner than later.

Go Mean Green!!!

If Patton plays last half of season does that use all of his eligibility or could he also play next year?

If we get Patton and Tony M. with our current players we have better chance of going deeper into March Madness. Same could be said for next year also.

If we do well in March Madness this year we may see more 3 star plus recruits looking to fill the limited number of ship's we'll have available. If this is the case I'd rather see Patton on the floor playing sooner than later.

Go Mean Green!!!

We have no more roster spots to fill with recruits for next season. That is of course assuming that T-Mich stays which I believe he will and that Patton suits up this year and no next.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

We have no more roster spots to fill with recruits for next season. That is of course assuming that T-Mich stays which I believe he will and that Patton suits up this year and no next.

If Patton plays this year we shoud have one more scholly to give. We only have two recruits and we would be losing Hogans, Edwards, and Patton.