Which road games are you planning on attending ?

NT03

I usually try to make 1 or 2 a year. Last year was AWESOME @ Clemson & I also made the short drive to Monroe. Which games are you planning on making this year ?

I'm going to shoot for Tulsa & ULL

My brother and I are also planning on going to Lafayette... Let me know if you want to tag along for the ride.

A buddy who is a current student and myself will be making the drive to Tuscaloosa this year. Hotel already squared-away. Just wrapped up grad school and am trying to enjoy my first ever football season without classes. I can't wait for this trip. Is there a Mean Green hang-out in Tuscaloosa? I'd love to meet up with some like-minded fans while down there.

Edited by KellenJemeyson
  • Upvote 1

I live in Bossier City and will be at all the home games plus ULaLA. I would be glad to tag along with anyone headed east and passing through to other games.

good to know! we'll meet ya at the horseshoe bar, on the third floor sometime!!!

• Upvote 1