Possible Hint at New Uniform

UNTLifer

Here is what I know so far. That is in fact Marcus Trice. He did post that picture, and a second picture of someone else wearing the same helmet, from the same angle (I would post it but it doesnt add anything, they are not together so it could be the same exact helmet). Pictures are from today. He is in Denton, and was at the facilities for physicals. Now, im not sure if that is a game helmet or a practice helmet or neither, but im certain it is some sort of team helmet that he had access to today. I believe they practice tomorrow so maybe we find out then. Im waiting for responses for more info.

Uh. totally distracted by Zach Orr calling it the City of North Texas and also talkin like there has never been a stadium in Denton (which -- could be poetic license)

Yeah but I am not obsessed with the uniform but I'd like it to be awesome. Also, those replica jerseys on the mg store any indication of the new direction?

What are the Orr comments referring to?

Just win baby!

GO MEAN GREEN...well, tomorrow we should all know and can stop speculating...it's Media day tomorrow, so I guessing that we might just get to see the new uniforms. What do you think?

Just win baby!

GO MEAN GREEN...well, tomorrow we should all know and can stop speculating...it's Media day tomorrow, so I guessing that we might just get to see the new uniforms. What do you think?

You are correct. Endless months of speculation will come to an end tomorrow! Thank you, baby Jesus!

We have definitely moved up in the world if we have seperate practice and game helmets. But I like the framework of that helmet Marcus Trice is wearing (so excited he's here...going to be fun to watch in spring ball and next fall), and it does look like a Nike sort of concept.

We've had separate practice and game helmets for the past few years.

I just hope the green isn't a new shade. hard to tell in the bathroom.

HA! I sure hope not! Mainly because everything in the stadium appears to be Kelly green so switching colors again would be a joke. But secondly...it was UGLY! Cool for a work out shirt but nothing else.

love that color man... i have the same color but on a short sleeve shirt i use for running... i never got why people buy dark clothes for running... we live in texas where it's hot all the time, at least where something that isn't going to give you heat stroke when you are 2 miles into your run.

I guess I didn't realize this, and I attended several practices...interesting though!

Well the style was the same but there were two separate helmets. One shiny for games and one dinged up one for practice. I'm hoping Dmac has to repaint the practice helmets mid season from the hitting!