Baylor unveils new Nike uniforms

Hopeful

Why are we being so hesitant to release images of our new uniform is all I care about. Several other schools are letting their fan base see what their teams will be playing it, but it seems as if our uniform is some big secret. Just let us see it already, you know they've been designed and probably already shipped to the University.

Why are we being so hesitant to release images of our new uniform is all I care about. Several other schools are letting their fan base see what their teams will be playing it, but it seems as if our uniform is some big secret. Just let us see it already, you know they've been designed and probably already shipped to the University.

I don't think we're being "hesitant". I think it's a matter of timing. I'm sure they already know whey they will unveil the new uniforms. It will probably be some event with boosters.

I read a post on the internet regarding Baylor's new uni's and the overriding comment was "when you have no history or tradition, you can have 11 different uniforms".

No recent history or tradition, anyway. The Grant Teaff era was pretty solid--which is why they even got in the Big XII in the first place. If they were TCU back in the day, no chance they got admitted, no matter how many political allies they have in Austin.

No recent history or tradition, anyway. The Grant Teaff era was pretty solid--which is why they even got in the Big XII in the first place. If they were TCU back in the day, no chance they got admitted, no matter how many political allies they have in Austin.

Oh, good, let's start a thread about traditions. We haven't done that......

It seems everything we do is a secret. It's very strange, I agree.

Oh, good, let's start a thread about traditions. We haven't done that......

Its not a thread about our traditions, so really it is kinda of new. You know, kind of different from everyday posts about how everything at our alma mater is just perfect, terrific, or going to be the best real soon...

• Upvote 2

Its not a thread about our traditions, so really it is kinda of new. You know, kind of different from everyday posts about how everything at our alma mater is just perfect, terrific, or going to be the best real soon...

Why not everyday posts on those subjects?!?