David Gregory vs Bush on Torture Bill

Rick

Read articles about this... none of the information obtained that led to this event was obtained by waterboarding but instead by traditional means..

The Spanish inquision and even Salem Witch trials got people to say all sorts of things including confessing to being witches, devils etc. It just isn't reliable.

About waterboarding... even McCain opposed it... Quit trying to make this a political event .... America got him..... Bush and Obama both contributed as did the CIA and military...

Edited by SCREAMING EAGLE-66
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

:lol: Now that's funny. I guess you missed all the crying the left threw at Bush concerning the KSM interrogation tactics? But hey, if it makes you sleep better at night? Like has been said already, some of us have the stomach to win, and a few of us don't.

Rick

What may not be evident from this is that Rick is currently posting with jumper cables leading from a car battery attached to his scrotum while being flagellated by a sexy dominatrix in heels, leather and an Bin Laden mask.

Some people just have more vitality and life in them...better stomachs, if you will.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

What may not be evident from this is that Rick is currently posting with jumper cables leading from a car battery attached to his scrotum while being flagellated by a sexy dominatrix in heels, leather and an Bin Laden mask.

Some people just have more vitality and life in them...better stomachs, if you will.

It's always about my genitalia with you?

Rick

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Rick,

I believe it was GWB while in office who said, "I really don't spend that much time thinking about him (OBL). Do you have to politicize every f'ing topic that rolls around? A douchebag mass murderer is dead. Don't fill the douchebag void.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 4

--- Fox news got so excited after the Presidential Speech that they announced we had finally killed President Obama... that is true. They quickly corrected it... LOL

Guess they got confused because of all the criticism they level toward him... hahaha

Edited by SCREAMING EAGLE-66
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

At first, we're all "Yay, a victory we can all celebrate because all/most of us were in favor of operations in Afghanistan because none of that is at all questionable and all very rock-solid!"

And then Rick rolls in with, "No, must make political and divisive! GRR! SMASH!"

Edited by meangreendork
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 3

At first, we're all "Yay, a victory we can all celebrate because all/most of us were in favor of operations in Afghanistan because none of that is at all questionable and all very rock-solid!"

And then Rick rolls in with, "No, must make political and divisive! GRR! SMASH!"

Just click on this and everyone, even Rick and Silver Eagle, will see the harmony in this moment.

POW!

• Upvote 1

Rick,

I believe it was GWB while in office who said, "I really don't spend that much time thinking about him (OBL). Do you have to politicize every f'ing topic that rolls around? A douchebag mass murderer is dead. Don't fill the douchebag void.

Darren,

I wasn't the first to politicize this thread.

Rick

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Army of Dad pointed the "politicizing" finger at a remark that I wouldn't even consider as such.

It sure doesn't take much to get the political boulder rolling around here.

You don't think a crack about about Trump wanting to see the death certificate is politicizing? :blink:

Edited by Army of Dad
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 6

You don't think a crack about about Trump wanting to see the death certificate is politicizing? :blink:

It's easily as political as jokes about Ford being clumsy, Clinton being an insatiable poon-hound, George Sr. talking about a thousand points of light or Obama talking in a slow, stilted cadence.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Pres. Obama re-baits the hook. Will some on the right be stupid enough to take the bait again? Surely not after being burned so recently, right?

Sadly, I expect many of my truely conservative brothers to allow themselves to be blinded by ideology and soon sound the alarm that we didn't really get Bin Ladin, and that this is all a political ploy by Pres. Obama. Why won't he release the pictures, after all?

I expect Pres. Obama to hold on to the pictures until the most politically expediant moment (about late summer of next year), let the naysayers and conspiracy therorist build, and then, BAM, turn the pictures face up on the table.

Conservatives should stick to attacking Pres. Obama on Health Care and the economy (You know, things that matter to the American voter) and stop chasing shadows. For once, be smart and don't allow yourself to be taken to the political woodshed.

• Upvote 1

So you take Trump seriously as a politician then.

How does that have anything with politicizing this instead of just saying something like 'yay, we finally got that bastard'?

Oh wait, you would prefer to take a backhanded political swipe and when caught with your hand in the cookie jar act like you didn't do it and try to turn the attention elsewhere.

In that case maybe you should just drop a Simpson's quote and move on.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

How does that have anything with politicizing this instead of just saying something like 'yay, we finally got that bastard'?

--OK ---- Yay...we finally got the Bastard.... I'll bet Trump will want a death certificate or copies of the pictures.... LOL

Good grief.... I never knew he was considered a member of any particular party ... He is just an very odd person that hogs attention.. I doubt either party wants to claim him.

Get over it ... it wasn't political. !!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2