One Of The More Amazinger Things About The New Coaching Staff...

...is that we must trust them. Today, only three threads with posts, and we're less than 10 days from the beginning of spring practices.

Things have been real tensed up around here since the waning of the Dickey Era and through the entire Dodge Era. With not so many daily threads or fights, we seem to be in a weird zone of Mean Green Peace.

I hope it's worth it. I think this staff will do great things. No...I think this staff will get the players to do great things; better things than we've ever seen around here in a long time.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

...is that we must trust them. Today, only three threads with posts, and we're less than 10 days from the beginning of spring practices.

Things have been real tensed up around here since the waning of the Dickey Era and through the entire Dodge Era. With not so many daily threads or fights, we seem to be in a weird zone of Mean Green Peace.

I hope it's worth it. I think this staff will do great things. No...I think this staff will get the players to do great things; better things than we've ever seen around here in a long time.

The argument could be made that all the losing has created apathy, that's why no one is talking. Not saying that's it, but the argument could be made.

Just sayin...

I trust the new staff basically they are experienced coaches from winning college programs. Last year, just seeing the difference in performance with the same players compared to them being coached by Dodge and coached by Canales made it abundantly clear how much of a mistake hiring a head coach from the high school level was. There's just a different career path for college football coaches compared to high school, and next year we will see the benefits of that show up in the won-loss column.

Shaft, I don't think that is the point TFLF is making.

To get us back on track, shut up TFLC!

Yes, that's right!

The point is, there's no more fighting. No starting of endless threads about whether the coach knows what he's doing. No big argument about quarterback. No more wondering if the coaching staff knows what a "special teams" is. There is peace in the valley.

• Upvote 1

No starting of endless threads about whether the coach knows what he's doing. No big argument about quarterback. No more wondering if the coaching staff knows what a "special teams" is. There is peace in the valley.

We're all biding our time. Biding our time.

I for one think we are in for a nice surprise this season. I think DeLoach had our defense going in the right direction, and I think this year they will take a big step forward under the new staff. I think we will be able to move the ball on alot of teams, and if we can stay healthy, compete for the conference title behind Dunbar.