Hot Springs Help

Hey All...im looking into driving down from Northwest Arkansas to hot springs tomorrow to watch our team and i was wondering which hotels are close to summit arena and if any are cheap...still on a college budget even though i have been graduated for 2 months lol... just want to know the locations becuase i dont want to get stuck with a hotel 6 miles away lol ....thanks!

Go Mean Green

Hey All...im looking into driving down from Northwest Arkansas to hot springs tomorrow to watch our team and i was wondering which hotels are close to summit arena and if any are cheap...still on a college budget even though i have been graduated for 2 months lol... just want to know the locations becuase i dont want to get stuck with a hotel 6 miles away lol ....thanks!

Go Mean Green

If you can get it, the Knights Inn is the best cheap option. It's a drive hotel, not a walk hotel, so you won't be able to walk it or get overly intoxicated if/when we win the whole damn thing. Back in 2008 I researched the heck out of it and the Knights Inn was the best economy hotel.

With a lot of fans leaving town, you may be able to find a vacancy.

If you can get it, the Knights Inn is the best cheap option. It's a drive hotel, not a walk hotel, so you won't be able to walk it or get overly intoxicated if/when we win the whole damn thing. Back in 2008 I researched the heck out of it and the Knights Inn was the best economy hotel.

With a lot of fans leaving town, you may be able to find a vacancy.

Tasty...thanks!

Flyer...i wont lol

Where do you get tickets if you're driving up Tuesday morning? Last year we were there for all four days and bought the package deal. Any more word on the weather there?

GMG!

Where do you get tickets if you're driving up Tuesday morning? Last year we were there for all four days and bought the package deal. Any more word on the weather there?

GMG!

You should be able to walk up and buy tickets. Just go to the ticket booth across from the Embassy.

they will all have similar characteristics.

Do you think that as Utah State has wild bill, they have that kid from deliverance as their leader?

If UALR wins, remember, they are from Arkansas. Due to inter-relational practices, the crowd won't be that big on their part.