Spring Game Moved To April 16Th

MeanGreen61

Excellent move. A big thank you to those who made this decision. Now a much more attended an advertised event can take place. I think everyone will be more than pleased with the playing location. It's a better venue than Fouts as far as watching a game goes.

Thanks to everyone involved in making this decision.

GO MEAN GREEN...see you at the Spring game on SATURDAY, April 16th!

To the powers-that-be: Thanks for changing the game to Saturday. As a result there will be at least three more people able to attend that would not have been able to attend on Friday.

Now, will someone please provide a little help for those of us who do not know the "New Denton" as well as we knew the "Denton of the 70s" - where is this high school stadium located (just a general location will be enough to get me there).

Thanks. GMG

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Why do you think that? Hardly any students go to the spring game to begin with.

I agree...I have been to plenty of spring games at Fouts and you could probably count the students in attendance on two hands ateach game. This will not hurt attendance and will probably help as it is now a Saturday and not a Friday work day. I am hoping tailgating will be allowed. I am sure we'll find out about that soon enough. This is a good thing pretty much all the way around as far as I can tell.

Am sure details will follow as spring ball nears its end.

To the powers-that-be: Thanks for changing the game to Saturday. As a result there will be at least three more people able to attend that would not have been able to attend on Friday.

Now, will someone please provide a little help for those of us who do not know the "New Denton" as well as we knew the "Denton of the 70s" - where is this high school stadium located (just a general location will be enough to get me there).

Thanks. GMG

Check this out:

http://www.dentonisd.org/5123871314539/lib/5123871314539/Stadium_Brochure.pdf