The Athletic Department Christmas Card

SUMG

Same thing happened to me...correct address, wrong name! But, hey, nice card! Looks like someone in the department has a "challenge" with the mail merge program. A little egg on someone's face...but, heck, it lets them know that none of us have any problem opening mail addressed to someone else! ha!:sword::lol:

I to got the card addressed to the wrong person but just received this email from the AD...

"Many of you may have received a Christmas card from the Department of Athletics. The correct names and addresses were sent from our office, but due to an error at our printing partner who mailed these out, names were mismatched with the addresses. It is okay to open these items, as there is no personal information within the envelope. We apologize for the confusion and any inconvenience caused by this error. We appreciate the loyal support of all our Mean Green Club donors and season ticket holders.

Thanks again and Go Mean Green!

Rick Villarreal"

Apology accepted. But let's not waste the paper, ink, money and fuel to mail out a written apology. After all, we MEAN GREEN at UNT.

Within the past week I got a 'corrected donation' receipt for 2010, someone else's xmas card, another copy of the same 2010 'correct donation' receipt and then an email saying they didn't have my down payment on the club level seats on file and they needed to reprocess it. I think the AD went on early holidy this year ;)

Good morning, Elisabeth Warren. You got mail!

There were no mushy personal comments. Regrettable, because I like the name Elisabeth. If I ever have that operation, I might choose to be an Elisabeth.