Recruits Results 4

GrandGreen

Forrest Robinson scores 23 in Eastland 61-40 victory over Comanche

South Grand Prairie (6-1) 59 Arlington Lamar 36, Trey Norris scores 7.

Lakeview Centennial (5-1) over Jesuit 61-46, Chris Jones with 12.

Casper CC 76-;61 over TAAC Academy

Brandon Walton numbers in ten games: 14.3 pts (leads team), 4.7 rb, 1.9 asts., 77% ft pct, 37.1% shooting, 36.5% 3pt

Solid not outstanding numbers for good JC team

• Upvote 3

Forrest Robinson scores 23 in Eastland 61-40 victory over Comanche

South Grand Prairie (6-1) 59 Arlington Lamar 36, Trey Norris scores 7.

Lakeview Centennial (5-1) over Jesuit 61-46, Chris Jones with 12.

Casper CC 76-;61 over TAAC Academy

Brandon Walton numbers in ten games: 14.3 pts (leads team), 4.7 rb, 1.9 asts., 77% ft pct, 37.1% shooting, 36.5% 3pt

Solid not outstanding numbers for good JC team

Great stuff, and very appreciated as always.

Walton leading the team in scoring is a big relief. Talk is cheap, and I wasn't convinced he took such a secondary role last year just because he's unselfish. But if he's a focal point in his second year, and he can grab some boards, and he's shooting free throws well... He'll fill a role here very nicely.

Let me start this post by saying thank you, and I am obviously not putting in the time that you are. Thank you again. I was just wondering if it was more difficult to find stats for J Will. Only asking because he is pretty much the gem of our class. BTW, lets hope he can convince jarion henry to come along, that would be sic. FWIW he had 16/11, roughly, in his game against lincoln.

Let me start this post by saying thank you, and I am obviously not putting in the time that you are. Thank you again. I was just wondering if it was more difficult to find stats for J Will. Only asking because he is pretty much the gem of our class. BTW, lets hope he can convince jarion henry to come along, that would be sic. FWIW he had 16/11, roughly, in his game against lincoln.

Jason Williams last game was Monday night were he scored 29 in a Kimball win over Madison 79-68.

Tonights games

Jordan Williams had 21 points and Jariion Henry 26 in a 89 to 46 victory over Little Cypress-Mauriceville

Lakeview Centennial 94 Mount Pleasant 61 with Chris Jones with only 2

WBB signee Audrianna Simpson had 13 in a F. W. Western Hills 63-55 win over F. W. Boswell

Edited by GrandGreen
  • Upvote 2

Tonights games

Jordan Williams had 21 points and Jariion Henry 26 in a 89 to 46 victory over Little Cypress-Mauriceville

WBB signee Audrianna Simpson had 13 in a F. W. Western Hills 63-55 win over F. W. Boswell

I really, REALLY hope that Jordan Williams is doing everything he can to convince Jarion Henry to come here. If he does this class would reach mind blowing status in my opinion. It is already getting close. GMG!

I really, REALLY hope that Jordan Williams is doing everything he can to convince Jarion Henry to come here. If he does this class would reach mind blowing status in my opinion. It is already getting close. GMG!

Are we just kind of hoping on this Jarion Henry thing? I hadn't seen anywhere that he listed North Texas among the many schools he was considering?

Edited by meangreanmick

Are we just kind of hoping on this Jarion Henry thing? I hadn't seen anywhere that he listed North Texas among the many schools he was considering?

He was here for the Tech game, and supposedly had a very good impression.

His Rivals page is very, very out of date. I don't know what he's thinking, but even someone flat out asking him about his plans or his list of favorites at the Thanksgiving tournament got no real answer from him.

Right now, it looks like he's nowhere near a decision.

He was here for the Tech game, and supposedly had a very good impression.

His Rivals page is very, very out of date. I don't know what he's thinking, but even someone flat out asking him about his plans or his list of favorites at the Thanksgiving tournament got no real answer from him.

Right now, it looks like he's nowhere near a decision.

Gotcha, thats great.

A little OT, but does anyone know if Thomas Gipson (Cedar Hill/K-State signee) is the son of our Texas transfer Thomas Gipson of 20 years ago? I got an invite to the Cedar Hill vs. HP game tonight and hear that he's a monster in the paint. If he is related, I hope we keep an eye on him just in case he decides that he prefers the North Texas area over the lonely fields of grain.

Tonights games

Wonder what happened? Looks like the score was pretty lopsided. Maybe he didn't play a whole lot?

Tuesday Update

In a big time game, South Grand Prairie (10-2) lost to North Crowley (7-1) #7 in state at N, Crowley, 64-67; Trey Norris led all scorers with 26.

Eastland (7-0) demonlished Coleman 59-21 with Forrest Robinson with 25

Audriana Simpson scored 10 in battle of hills, FW Western Hills (9-2) 65 FW Eastern Hills 46

Tuesday Update

In a big time game, South Grand Prairie (10-2) lost to North Crowley (7-1) #7 in state at N, Crowley, 64-67; Trey Norris led all scorers with 26.

Eastland (7-0) demonlished Coleman 59-21 with Forrest Robinson with 25

Audriana Simpson scored 10 in battle of hills, FW Western Hills (9-2) 65 FW Eastern Hills 46

I can't believe that we are actually recruiting someone from WHHS. The old place can produce talent in sports. I really didn't think that was possible.