Which Of The 42 (Men's) Home

MeanGreenTexan

The other thread is such a beat down when you stop to think about it that I would like to look at these instead.

Mine, in order:

1. OSU - just awesome.

2. FAU in the last of the 1st round SBC tourney home games.

3. ASU Triple OT game.

I am out of +1s, but I love this thread.

1) Oklahoma State in 2007. The obvious answer. On a personal level, an early date with my now fiancee, and the first college basketball game she ever attended. Couldn't have gone better, now she's hooked and she was not only willing but insistent that we schedule our wedding around the SBC tournament.

2) The big comeback against Denver in January 2009. Biggest comeback in school history. That was the same day I very improbably passed an Actuarial exam, and I was so shocked and elated I was still sitting in my seat grinning and ecstatic even as we fell behind big in the first half. I figured the day was still a big win for me, and then the team showed a collectively huge pair of horse nuts and absolutely dominated Denver in the second half. It was the perfect topper for a day of highly unlikely and supremely satisfying surprises. Also, this was the first game we played against "Shut Up, Travis" Hallam, and I have a soft spot in my heart for the game for that reason alone.

3) Indiana State in November 2007. The first home game after the OSU win, and a perfectly timed Saturday afternoon tipoff. MeanMag and I were both working graphics (he did ticker/FoxBox, I did primary graphics) for the televised state HS playoffs at Texas Stadium. There was a 10:00 a.m. game and a 7:00 p.m. game that were televised, and a gap in the middle that was just long enough for us to hustle up to Denton in time for tipoff, then get back to Irving in time to get on the air for the night game. It was probably a very stupid decision to try to pull that off, but neither of us wanted to miss the game, especially after that electrifying OSU win earlier in the week. We weren't disappointed for making the effort, either.

3) Indiana State in November 2007. The first home game after the OSU win, and a perfectly timed Saturday afternoon tipoff. MeanMag and I were both working graphics (he did ticker/FoxBox, I did primary graphics) for the televised state HS playoffs at Texas Stadium. There was a 10:00 a.m. game and a 7:00 p.m. game that were televised, and a gap in the middle that was just long enough for us to hustle up to Denton in time for tipoff, then get back to Irving in time to get on the air for the night game. It was probably a very stupid decision to try to pull that off, but neither of us wanted to miss the game, especially after that electrifying OSU win earlier in the week. We weren't disappointed for making the effort, either.

Great game.... sweater-vest, sweater-vest

Im doing a list of 5....wanna fight about it?

anyways,

1. OSU game. My first game as an Undergrad, best game i had ever been too, and i got to run the court...just an awesome awesome night that made me love NT basketball.

2. FAU, 1st round game at home for the SBC tourney. We were suppose to beat them by 20, they played us well first half and i was worried, we came back and smoked em in the 2nd half ( also greatest night of cheers in the pit crew including, Mike Mike in the style of Finding Nemo, and calling Jarvis Mr. Clean and Penis Head....hilarious night, their was many more but i cant remember them.

3. Denver Game when we came back down 20, not just for the comeback, but also the fact that UNT Flyer took a picture of a Denver Bench Warmer, tagged him on facebook...and then told him he did it while the kid just slumped his head and his teammates laughed at him, might have been funniest moment i have seen.

4. UALR game after Steven Moore was suspended the game before, Flyer made have you seen me posters and handed out to everyone, including UALR players who were laughing and said it was the funniest thing they have encountered.

5 FIU last year even though we lost, Isiah's first pit game (we gave him a good welcome) and Josh White hit an Unbelievable shot to send it to overtime. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6hArFGx3Bs