Which Of The Three Home

eulesseagle

Since NT only has two more home games remaining and in the Coach Dodge Era NT has won three home games.....

which one did you like the most....you can't pick all three just one out of the three.

I liked the WKU game where our players began to get physical with their players after they would do the "bomb" after a touchdown.

• Upvote 1

I would pick the WKU game from 2007 as well. It was raining and in the mid 30's for temperature. There were maybe 500 people in the stands (because of season tickets it was announced at like 5,600). The fight at the end was pretty funny. Some WKU guy threw his helmet. 27-26 was the score if I remember right.

The ULM win because that was the only one I witnessed in person.

The WKU win...for the same reason.

Season ticket holder for the past 2 1/2 years. When you think about it, it is amazing that we still have any student support.

EDIT: With Troy and K-State remaining as home games, I think you can go ahead and mark it down as 3 years with 1 home win. Amazing.

Edited by UNT90

The WKU win...for the same reason.

Season ticket holder for the past 2 1/2 years. When you think about it, it is amazing that we still have any student support.

EDIT: With Troy and K-State remaining as home games, I think you can go ahead and mark it down as 3 years with 1 home win. Amazing.

A high percentage of North Texas attendance is based on people that come out for the tailgating and then stay for part of the game. It amazes me that North Texas has been averaging 16,000 people even though very few people really believe that the games will have entertaining conclusions.

this thread is depressing

Goodness, it is difficult to believe that a student could complete his or her degree at North Texas without seeing a win. To me, this puts things into perspective more than any other statistic. We probably lost thousands of potential fans and supporters as these current students make their way to adulthood.

Goodness, it is difficult to believe that a student could complete his or her degree at North Texas without seeing a win. To me, this puts things into perspective more than any other statistic. We probably lost thousands of potential fans and supporters as these current students make their way to adulthood.

Maybe we should beg U of H to go elsewhere next September so we can setup a big opening day showdown with the Austin College Kangaroos? If they're too tough for us, maybe Sul Ross is available? They had something like a 59 year old LB there a couple of years ago, and maybe we can beat them with our youth.

Edited by foutsrouts

I would pick the WKU game from 2007 as well. It was raining and in the mid 30's for temperature. There were maybe 500 people in the stands (because of season tickets it was announced at like 5,600). The fight at the end was pretty funny. Some WKU guy threw his helmet. 27-26 was the score if I remember right.

This one. WKU was upset because UNT was celebrating at midfield in the same fashion WKU started the game.