Texas A & M (12/7/09)

CMJ

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to, but I don't see it being close. I drank all my kool-aid during football season.

Oh, I don't think we'll win, but I think we can play well. In a way the Rice game was good for us, because A&M is a grinding team. Won't be surprised if A&M doesn't score more than 55 and still beats us by 10+.

We have enough talent on this team but we need to play at our max or have them not play well. A&M did have a tough couple of weeks and you could tell by the way they played akron.

On another note I think Hogans is gona have a break out year next year. Him having to sit out and watch seems to be killing him. I think he is finding a new love for basketball. Just talking to him and seeing him on the bench makes me think that he will use this year to learn and don't be suprised if he comes back in great shape.

We have enough talent on this team but we need to play at our max or have them not play well. A&M did have a tough couple of weeks and you could tell by the way they played akron.

On another note I think Hogans is gona have a break out year next year. Him having to sit out and watch seems to be killing him. I think he is finding a new love for basketball. Just talking to him and seeing him on the bench makes me think that he will use this year to learn and don't be suprised if he comes back in great shape.

Yeah, I think we are going to miss Hogans this year. Hopefully the young talent can make up for it to a certain extent. Holmen is very talented, and I hope that JJ uses him in the best way possible.

The only way we have chance is if our guards find their shot and our big men have a great game... it will need to be a coordinated, fairly error free game with great play from everyone... one or two players with a stand out game will not cut it.

The only way we have chance is if our guards find their shot and our big men have a great game... it will need to be a coordinated, fairly error free game with great play from everyone... one or two players with a stand out game will not cut it.

We need 7 NBA caliber efforts - minimum

Is his job on the line? I would think his job would be safe. Hell we still have Todd Dodge so my guess is that Johnny Jones is the golden boy of UNT coaches.

One of our comedy bits from last year is that his job is on the line before every game.

Edited by CMJ