Texas A & M (12/7/09)

CMJ

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jones has never beaten a quality opponent on the road. I think his only win over a decent team was at home over Okla State and they fired their coach at the end of that season. I'd rather beat some decent teams every once in awhile than win 20 games every year against NAIA schools.

You have no clue what you're talking about. That wasn't even our best home win that season(South Alabama was). And I guess all our Sunbelt wins are NAIA eh? Whatever.

Edited by CMJ

Totally agree. As a student, sure I would like to see more home games because it gives me something to do in Denton. But if we ever want to be a great team rather than a decent one, we need to start scheduling better. It'll help us down the road in conference play. I dont care if the games are on the road. Screw this building confidence crap- this team needs to learn how to play up a level.

Jones has never beaten a quality opponent on the road. I think his only win over a decent team was at home over Okla State and they fired their coach at the end of that season. I'd rather beat some decent teams every once in awhile than win 20 games every year against NAIA schools.

Boy, you're just a big, fun ball of douchery.