Mean Green Blog

greeninok

Really tough break not just for UNT but for Tobe. He has been thru alot while here at NT and I hate to see his career end this way. We're all proud of how you've grown up over the years Tobe.

I think I can speak for most of us here in saying, "thanks for the memories"! I'm hoping Tobe will still get a shot at the pros.

Riley being back should ensure our first home victory in almost 2 years. He will really open up the running game. Dunbar could go for well over 200 on Saturday.

That is a really good point. Riley is very deceptive with his handoffs running this offense. It definately helps the backs get extra yardage.

Our defense scares the hell out of me right now......again.

Losing Tobe is a big blow! He plays with passion and I sincerely hope that the medics can get him back to 100% for his future. My hat is off to you, Tobe.

I have mixed emotions about Riley coming back this week. Another week of rest and rehab would make him more effective in a tougher game later. I'm really concerned that another injury will finish him for the year, and we know that WKY is not adverse to chippy play.

So a guy who can force turnovers is out for the year and a guy who will turn it over is....well, we all know the rest.

Always great to see how you can find something negative to say about every topic. At least you are consistent. Come on, Emmitt, I know you love UNT football and UNT. Could you remember that the thread is about the loss of Tobe to the team? The kid plays with heart and grit and will certainly be missed. It gives another guy a chance to step up and be UNT's next Tobe. Let's see what the "next guy" can do. If you want to knock TD or Riley, start another one of the many similar threads. In the meantime, Tobe...you will be missed. Thanks for all you have done over the years. Thanks for the memories...great job! And, all the best of luck to you. I look forward to seeing you play at the next level!

GO MEAN GREEN!