Nt Vs Fau

Mad Hatter

Because I have an ego that says we don't belong in a lowly conference like the Sun Belt, and that we should be hammering these teams every time we play them. No, reality doesn't get in the way of my beliefs.

I understand your frustrations, especially when I told my dad who we were playing this weekend and his response was "Who?" Of course, I knew that response was coming and could still not come up with a good answer for him to understand why I wanted him to go with me on Saturday night.

But, in reality, I think the SBC is a good spot for us right now and in the near future. Unless a new SWC gets formed anytime soon and we are actually included, then the SBC is about where we belong. As a matter of fact, one could argue that the other SBC programs probably look at us right now as the dead-weight that they are carrying around right now as conference mates.

I hope I'm wrong, and I REALLY do see improvement, but we just can't seem to get over the hump. Until we do with some sort of regularity, I have to say we continue to lose close games in heartbreaker fashion -

FAU - 24

UNT - 21

If our recent record of dumb mental errors and turnovers improves, we win. ...but until I see that happen, I just can't predict it.

...but I'll be there, green on, cheering for my team none the less. I sure love watching this team, despite the challenges this year - it is a very different team from last year.

Not sure about the score, and hope I'm not too sauced on the Kool-Aid, but....

I think this might be a suprising break-out game. I think the team has finally had it with coming so close over and over again. MG will jump out to an early lead and be relentless, never look back for 60 minutes.

UNT 38

FAU 12

Not sure about the score, and hope I'm not too sauced on the Kool-Aid, but....

I think this might be a suprising break-out game. I think the team has finally had it with coming so close over and over again. MG will jump out to an early lead and be relentless, never look back for 60 minutes.

UNT 38

FAU 12

I agree. This team isn't exactly blessed with an abundance of weapons, but there's enough there that if they come out with a "put a boot on their throat and keep it there until the final gun sounds" mentality, an arse whooping of this magnatude could very well happen.

I hope I'm wrong, and I REALLY do see improvement, but we just can't seem to get over the hump. Until we do with some sort of regularity, I have to say we continue to lose close games in heartbreaker fashion -

FAU - 24

UNT - 21

If our recent record of dumb mental errors and turnovers improves, we win. ...but until I see that happen, I just can't predict it.

...but I'll be there, green on, cheering for my team none the less. I sure love watching this team, despite the challenges this year - it is a very different team from last year.

I was low on my score, but...