Some Pricing Info For New Stadium

UNTflyer

That is pricey, wonder how many people would bite on that? I still like sitting in the stands, there's nothing like it. Unless we get more of those WKY thanksgiving games from 2 years ago than suites are great.

Rick said they sold a suite this morning. I will definitely be purchasing club seats.

for the clubseats you forgot the 25,000 mean green club donation for a 5 yr lisc.

That is an option to guarantee you the club seats you want. The MGC donation is waived if you make this gift. After that, anyone who wants a club seat will get it based on your priority points.

i am not going to sit here and argue with you but i would double check that. reread the packet or ask john or mandy

I just read it again and here is what it says:

"Any donation to the new stadium of $25,000 or more will have the option to purchase two club seats at $350 per seat and the minimum Mean Green Club donation will be waived for that seating (5 years).

I just read it again and here is what it says:

"Any donation to the new stadium of $25,000 or more will have the option to purchase two club seats at $350 per seat and the minimum Mean Green Club donation will be waived for that seating (5 years).

I don't have the booklet with me but I thought it said club seats were $350 each plus a $1000 MGC donation. If you give a single donation of $25,000 (like to name something) they waive the $1000 MGC fee for 5 years and you pay just the $350 for club seats each of those 5 years.

I don't have the booklet with me but I thought it said club seats were $350 each plus a $1000 MGC donation. If you give a single donation of $25,000 (like to name something) they waive the $1000 MGC fee for 5 years and you pay just the $350 for club seats each of those 5 years.

That's correct. At the top it says if you give $25,000 then you have the option of buying two club seats and the minimum MGC donation is waived for 5 years.

Then at the bottom it says the pricing for club seats is $350/seat + minimum $1000 MGC donation. Lease: 3 years or 5 years.

It then says: "Premium seat criteria are based on: gift amount to the new stadium, Mean Green Priority Point standing, and length of premium seating lease."

I read this to mean, if you give $25k, you are guaranteed an option to buy club seats. If not, then priority is applied by the other factors listed.

Rick said they sold a suite this morning.

I think he said they had sold two suites this morning? BTW, RV also said at the pre-game meeting responding to a question about communication that a new athletics website was being designed, to include stadium progress. RV told me after the meeting that K-State was still scheduled for Fouts in 2010. Dr. B said she and a few others were going to Austin to speak at the hearings on the student fee this week. :)

Edited by NT80

I think he said they had sold two suites this morning? BTW, RV also said at the pre-game meeting responding to a question about communication that a new athletics website was being designed, to include stadium progress. RV told me after the meeting that K-State was still scheduled for Fouts in 2010. Dr. B said she and a few others were going to Austin to speak at the hearings on the student fee this week. :)

In light of the cautionary tale/history lesson that I gave last week about our original name change, this is an excellent idea.

here's the flaw with your analysis of how it works. lets say i want 6 tickets in the club

the way i understand it

25,000 donation (5k per year for 5 yrs)

4,000 dollars (1,000 per seat 2 seats waived)

1950 (6 seats x 325 per seat)

= 10950 per year for 6 club seats

your way

6,000 (1,000 per seat)

1950 (325 x 6 seats)

= 7950 per year

why would the athletic department accept option 2. the 25k is mandatory not optional under the way mandy and john explained it on the deck a few times. it can be split over 5 years and has to be reupped after 5 yrs at what ever the new amount is

likewise you can split you minimum 6 figure suite donation over 5 yrs, which gives you a valid lease for 5 yrs

7 figure donations for suite buy you a 10yr lease and can be split over 10 yrs

renewals are not guaranteed at existing price and will be renegotiated at that time

the 25k is mandatory not optional under the way mandy and john explained it on the deck a few times. it can be split over 5 years and has to be reupped after 5 yrs at what ever the new amount is

They will have very few in club seating if $25K is mandatory.

They will have very few in club seating if $25K is mandatory.

I for sure know very little about fundraising, but that was my initial thought. I suppose they could be doing this to capitalize on the excitement of the new stadium and then if they don't sell reduce stuff kind of like Jerry has done. But then again, maybe there is more money out there than I realize, because before yesturday they had what 2 Suites sold and apparently they sold another one yesturday.

I didn't hear the press conference since we were grilling, but as soon as the state legislature passes it, does that mean the University will start construction without 30 million pledged?

I'm hearing the price will go down after every loss from now until the time the stadium is built

Post of the month. Does this mean I will be able to trade in my season tickets for a suite with no additional charge?

Maybe others have noticed this but I think its a sure sign that a University is in desperate need of a new stadium when the President of the University has to sit outside the boxes on bleachers. I am a younger guy and sitting on those bleachers makes my butt itch like there is no tomorrow...I can't imaging what the President is thinking while watching a game...well actually she is probably thinking about how she can get the BOR out to a game so they can experience itchy crass (the c and r are silent) too.

Look at NT 03's post above

Is the parallelagram area in the center the Club Seating area ?

Mandy called me today and said she thought the Club seating would run from the 20 to the 20. Holding about 750 seats.

My understanding was that Club seats would require a donation of $25K over a 5 year period and seats at $350 each per season.

I missed the presentation Saturday so Mandy is mailing me the information.

GO MEAN GREEN

Look at NT 03's post above

Is the parallelagram area in the center the Club Seating area ?

Mandy called me today and said she thought the Club seating would run from the 20 to the 20. Holding about 750 seats.

My understanding was that Club seats would require a donation of $25K over a 5 year period and seats at $350 each per season.

I missed the presentation Saturday so Mandy is mailing me the information.

GO MEAN GREEN

Yes, your absence was noted...performing weddings perhaps, Judge? We missed you!