Some Pricing Info For New Stadium

UNTflyer

That would be my guess where it is. The frogs have something similar, regular outdoor seats but you can head inside, get a drink and watch on the big screens,

Look at NT 03's post above

Is the parallelagram area in the center the Club Seating area ?

Mandy called me today and said she thought the Club seating would run from the 20 to the 20. Holding about 750 seats.

My understanding was that Club seats would require a donation of $25K over a 5 year period and seats at $350 each per season.

I missed the presentation Saturday so Mandy is mailing me the information.

GO MEAN GREEN

Look at NT 03's post above

Is the parallelagram area in the center the Club Seating area ?

Mandy called me today and said she thought the Club seating would run from the 20 to the 20. Holding about 750 seats.

My understanding was that Club seats would require a donation of $25K over a 5 year period and seats at $350 each per season.

I missed the presentation Saturday so Mandy is mailing me the information.

GO MEAN GREEN

What I think I heard was $25K over 5 years (as little as $5K /yr) gets you 2 club seats (of the 750 total) guaranted @ $350 /season (don't know if that is $350 each or $175 each), but if there are unsold club seats not leased for the 5 yrs. you can pay your $1K MGC donation each year and possibly have different club seats every year but you will pay $850. for the tickets. If this interpretation is correct you are paying $2,700. per year for unguaranteed seats each year and $5,700. per year for the same seats for 5 years. Tax deductibility plays a part as well since a $5k contribution costs a person in the top income tax bracket only about 2/3 of the $5K as the other 1/3 they get back in tax savings. Also I have asked if two people could joint venture the $5,000. (each paying $2,500. per year for 5 years) to guarantee one seat each for 5 years. This would have to have the stipulation that if one of the venturers dropped out the remaining one guaranteed to take up the drop outs remaining payments. They are going to discuss this in conference among other questions they have received.