Nt Logo

Not sure if this is in the right forum...it can be moved if needed..

i contacted yahoo sports yesterday becuase i am sick of loging on to yahoo sports everytime and seeing the Old UNT star logo instead of our new logo..so i emailed them about it.

I was wondering, as a student at the university of north texas,

why you still have the old north texas logo? we have had a new logo

since 2006 and i think its about time that yahoo updates that. here is

an example of our new logo!

http://www.campusexplorer.com/media/376x26...as-3B9B2858.png

please do away with the old north texas star logo on all your sports

pages please.

Thanks Tony

This was the responce i got

Hello Tony,

Thank you for writing to Yahoo! Sports.

I appreciate your bringing the issue with the North Texas logo to our

attention. I know this comes at an inconvenient time for you and your

league and for that I apologize. Let me assure you we are working on it

and will have it corrected as soon as possible.

Thank you for using Yahoo! and for your interest in Yahoo! Fantasy

Sports.

If I may be of further help, please reply to this message and I will

gladly assist you.

Thank you again for contacting Yahoo! Sports.

Regards,

Morris

Yahoo! Customer Care

hopefully they really do take care of this, im gonna keep checking and contact again untill they fix it...i guess its not a big deal but it just kinda annoys me! i have no clue when we got our new logo...but i think it was 2006..could be wrong!

Edited by bstnsportsfan3

Hopefully they get it fixed for all of Yahoo and not just their fantasy leagues.

when i emailed them...i dont think i mentioned fantasy but now re-reading thier responce...i see thats what they think...i may have to re email them and let them know i ment thier acual sports pages!

The introduced the new logo, color, etc. in April of 2005. I actually went up to the UB for the unveiling. (My daugher graduated that May, that's why I remember exactly.)

GMG!

The next time you go to the Super Pit, look up at the PA speaker cluster in the center of the building. There, you will see the old NT logo.

I'm pleased that Yahoo finally got it right. But it's hard to expect others to get it right, when our own University can't get the logo right after, what, 4 or 5 years of notice.

Who is in charge of that bus ?

Hey this reminds me that we don't have our NCAA tourney appearance for 06(?) memorialized up there.

Anyone know what is up with that shh?

There is a banner. We had a nice banner raising ceremony in the 07-08 home opener, just after the Navy football game finished up at Fouts. Attendance for the basketball game was free with a football game ticket. Attendance was pathetic.

There is a banner. We had a nice banner raising ceremony in the 07-08 home opener, just after the Navy football game finished up at Fouts. Attendance for the basketball game was free with a football game ticket. Attendance was pathetic.

Considering it was Cameron, I thought attendance was great for that game(over 2K). If not for the banner raising, we probably wouldn't have had half of that.