Pour House Game Watching Event for WKU This Saturday 3pm

Harry

Yes, it is a perfect time for a GoMeanGreen.com watching party - a chance to do a little Mean Green bonding and celebrate an end to the losing and hopefully a new start. The game is being televised by our friends at Pourhouse and they have expanded the seating in the media room to 75 capacity so there should be plenty of good seats. Yes they will have some great drink and food specials which I will share with you in this thread as soon as I get it confirmed. They have asked me to try and help them out with a head count so please post in this thread if you can make it! This game is on ESPN gameplan, so save the bucks and come be a part. Let me promise you, watching the game on the 144-inch screen at Pourhouse it is just like being there! Hope to see many of you guys there! GMG!

No sure...would a 12-year old be allowed to attend the event? Not sure about liquor laws, but this is a restaurant, right?

Yes on the restaurant, great onion rings....anyway...... There were kids in the media room last time......It is more of a sports "grill" than "bar". If you don't want to sit in the media room, you can sit in the restaurant in the general seating area, there were plenty families in that area.....

bring em......