Has Anyone Else Figured This Out?

UNT_playmaker

Dr. Bataille was brought in to replace pro-athletics fmr pres Dr. Pohl and has done a fantastic job in her new job duty. She shows up to football games wearing green and thats about it, very similiar to Dr. Hurley past athletic duties. For a women that pledged to make North Texas a national recognized school, wouldnt see understand that athletics is a big part of that. Especially with her coming from North Carolina.

Everyone knows the stadium issue is huge, HUGE.... The only person vocal is RV....not the person who wants to put North Texas on a fast track to being nationally recognized.

I know for sometime that there has been issues between RV and Bataille as a very reliable source in the Athletic dept has told me that Villareal has had difficulties in his job function as an AD at North Texas since Bataille came here. RV has told people that there have been delays in athletic projects as the result of the change of presidents at NT. This same person told me that there was a $5 million donation made for the new stadium last November and was part of the big announcement last year, remeber that? Until Batialle convinced the unnamed donor, that the money should be donated to the academics instead of the new stadium project and it was. This was a huge part of the stadium funding project and thus left us in the situation we are in right now.....

Thus no suprise she hasn't done much for this project and alot of us have now seen this

Dr. Bataille was brought in to replace pro-athletics fmr pres Dr. Pohl and has done a fantastic job in her new job duty. She shows up to football games wearing green and thats about it, very similiar to Dr. Hurley past athletic duties. For a women that pledged to make North Texas a national recognized school, wouldnt see understand that athletics is a big part of that. Especially with her coming from North Carolina.

Everyone knows the stadium issue is huge, HUGE.... The only person vocal is RV....not the person who wants to put North Texas on a fast track to being nationally recognized.

I know for sometime that there has been issues between RV and Bataille as a very reliable source in the Athletic dept has told me that Villareal has had difficulties in his job function as an AD at North Texas since Bataille came here. RV has told people that there have been delays in athletic projects as the result of the change of presidents at NT. This same person told me that there was a $5 million donation made for the new stadium last November and was part of the big announcement last year, remeber that? Until Batialle convinced the unnamed donor, that the money should be donated to the academics instead of the new stadium project and it was. This was a huge part of the stadium funding project and thus left us in the situation we are in right now.....

Thus no suprise she hasn't done much for this project and alot of us have now seen this

It is no wonder this board is known as the idiot board.

May not be as vocal as one might want at this point, but I do believe she is Pro instead of Anti.

At least she doesn't wear a UT jersey to a home game like some on this board *cough* playmaker *cough*. <_<

blasphemy. I now officially hate you. The audacity. You're either unt or you're not. I don't care if you root for another team, but apparel is unforgivable. Death would be my penalty.

Edited by DirtySavage

Nominated for the most ill-advised post of the year. Congratulations.

And you guys would much rather read this mess than the fake "I know the results" threads. :rolleyes: At least I got a good laugh in those threads watching watching several of you cry like my 3 year old son. :lol: :lol:

Edited by Got5onIt

I can't believe anyone would accuse Dr. B of not being an athletic supporter! (I couldn't resist.) Seriously, I've seen her at every football game I've been to, home and away, and heard her speak to alumni and the media on the football program. She seems to be very pro athletics in her words. I will say her detailed knowledge of the game may be suspect, but that is probably true of many folks in her demographic...not to stereotype, I'm just sayin'. I would be shocked to hear someone like her talking X's and O's.

I can't believe anyone would accuse Dr. B of not being an athletic supporter! (I couldn't resist.) Seriously, I've seen her at every football game I've been to, home and away, and heard her speak to alumni and the media on the football program. She seems to be very pro athletics in her words. I will say her detailed knowledge of the game may be suspect, but that is probably true of many folks in her demographic...not to stereotype, I'm just sayin'. I would be shocked to hear someone like her talking X's and O's.

Same here. Honestly, does only Playmaker know about this $5 million donation? I've spent over an hour searching the Internet for such a thing, and only found the one potentially relevant link, which talks about UNT declining an offer of $1.5 million from the Goldfields for baseball, because UNT didn't want to start a baseball program at the time (I think before Bataille was hired). Anyone who cares to read the entire story will find that the Goldfields think R.V. and Dr. Bataille to be a good team for getting a new stadium built. Unless presented with evidence to the contrary, I'm considering "UNT_Playmaker" to be spreading an unfounded conspiracy theory.

DMN story on Goldfields