Wow! Ark St. Beats Texas A&m

jperg2

That is the first game as the Red Wolves! Also, that is ASU's very FIRST win over an auto-bid BCS school... EVER!!

Way to go Red Wolves!!! A little sunlight for the Sun Belt during a very ROUGH first week, gulp!

It might be their first game as the Red Wolves but Yahoo! has logo still showing the Indians. Maybe Yahoo! will update our logo someday too.

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/boxscore?gid=200808300084

Don't know if this is true or not but its a great story.

I just heard that we got a standing ovation when they announced the final score at the Texas Longhorn game...not only that, they blasted the cannon after they announced the score...the first time ever Texas has done that for another team!!

I just heard that we got a standing ovation when they announced the final score at the Texas Longhorn game...not only that, they blasted the cannon after they announced the score...the first time ever Texas has done that for another team!!

Very good win for your team. I can only imagine how much the Horns are loving this.

Also, UCF is beating themselves up for beating Sacramento State 17-0. They were up 7-0 going into the 4th. I bet they miss Kevin Smith.

Me too, Jersey Girl was okay but I'd like to see more of Jay and Silent Bob. ;)

Oops. Posted on the less popular thread (even though I did already make a crack in here). Now that I'm where all of the cool kids are...

I was right, I was riiigghhht!

Edited by JesseMartin

I can try to confirm on Tues. a co-worker went to UT and the game this weekend. I'll see what he says.