Details Of The Smu, Army Series

Harry

One thing I have given RV credit for is establishing more regional non-bcs teams like Tulsa, SMU, Baylor, Rice, La Tech... Bringing in our military academies is great too! I would like to see us work something up with UTEP, NMSU, Tulane, Houston, Southern Miss, Tech, and TCU as well. More Baylor please!

HAH-HAAA!! Todd Dodge may be coaching the cowboys in 2014 but what they fail to realize is that by 2014 we will have our 45K seat stadium and will be in the BIG XII. The joke is on THEM my friend!!

I don't know if we'll ever have the money to print the quantity of posters necessary to get us to that level but I do appreciate your heart-felt optimism!

2014... Hopefully we will have new stadium in place then. 2011 is likely the best we can hope for at the moment for it to exist.

Really like the fact that they are home and home deals... Those kick up interest and attendance.

Edited by SCREAMING EAGLE-66

One thing I have given RV credit for is establishing more regional non-bcs teams like Tulsa, SMU, Baylor, Rice, La Tech... Bringing in our military academies is great too! I would like to see us work something up with UTEP, NMSU, Tulane, Houston, Southern Miss, Tech, and TCU as well. More Baylor please!

I love how you put Baylor in there. Well played sir, whether you meant to do it or not.

I don't know if we'll ever have the money to print the quantity of posters necessary to get us to that level but I do appreciate your heart-felt optimism!

We won't find out - unless we COMMIT TO VICTORY and deliver these posters to every business in Irving, Oak Cliff, Wylie and Mexia.

Someone I trust told me this deal was going to be announced last September, but I am very happy that it is finally done.

SMU is returning to white helmets this year.

Southern_Methodist.gif

copycats, what next, are they going back to a lighter more vibrant shade of blue? Then maybe change the mascot fifty times. Real original