Sunday Night Watching Party

UNTflyer

I must have called 50 sports bars in the DFW area... the only location I found that can confirm they get TWC channel 180 is Bailey's near White Rock Lake

The game is scheduled for 9pm CST.

Bailey's First and 10

6465 E Mockingbird Ln # 316

Dallas, TX 75214

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=6465+E+Mocki...ap&ct=title

Here is a review of the joint:

When it comes to sports bars with above average food in East Dallas' Hillside neighborhood, Bailey's 1st & 10 is just about as good as it gets. It's a sports bar for true sports fans. An immense, full bar juts out on one side while tables that seat up to eight are spread throughout the open, medium-sized dining area. The shouting you'll hear at the more than 10 TVs is probably a group of college alums that gather regularly to watch their alma mater hit the gridiron or the court. Order a pitcher of beer and fill up on all kinds of sandwiches, burgers, to-die-for hot dogs and Bailey's special rack of tender ribs while enjoying the no-frills, laid back atmosphere. Be prepared to ask the wait staff how much you'll have to pay for your enjoyment, however, because, oddly enough, there are no prices listed on the menu!

I must have called 50 sports bars in the DFW area... the only location I found that can confirm they get TWC channel 180 is Bailey's near White Rock Lake

Bailey's First and 10

Dallas, TX 75214

When it comes to sports bars with above average food in East Dallas' Hillside neighborhood, Bailey's 1st & 10 is just about as good as it gets. It's a sports bar for true sports fans. An immense, full bar juts out on one side while tables that seat up to eight are spread throughout the open, medium-sized dining area. The shouting you'll hear at the more than 10 TVs is probably a group of college alums that gather regularly to watch their alma mater hit the gridiron or the court. Order a pitcher of beer and fill up on all kinds of sandwiches, burgers, to-die-for hot dogs and Bailey's special rack of tender ribs while enjoying the no-frills, laid back atmosphere. Be prepared to ask the wait staff how much you'll have to pay for your enjoyment, however, because, oddly enough, there are no prices listed on the menu!

I can vouch for good ribs there. If by college alums shouting they mean 50-60 year old professional drinkers shouting at trivia questions then yes, you can expect it.

It's a no frills kinda place but safe and certainly has cleaner bathrooms than Riprocks.

Bailey's First and 10

Dallas, TX 75214

Thanks for doing all of the research UNTflyer.

I'll see if I can get some friends together and head up there.

double daves pisses me off.. I called them for the Texas game and they promised they had the channel and they would show the game.. I show up, the dudes barely speak english and have no clue what i'm talking about.. needless to say, all I got was some greasy pizza

So, is it a guarantee that Bailey's First and Ten does have access to the game and will be showing it? I just don't want to drive all the way from Fort Worth for nothing, and it seems strange that some of you don't even see it showing up on Time Warner Digital.

Here's the phone Number a call would probably be prudent.

(214) 828-0055

So, is it a guarantee that Bailey's First and Ten does have access to the game and will be showing it? I just don't want to drive all the way from Fort Worth for nothing, and it seems strange that some of you don't even see it showing up on Time Warner Digital.

I just called and the lady said "We get that channel. Several people have called asking about that."