Attendance Prediction For Wku Game

NCMeanGreen

But whatever it ends up being....we've had a great year, attendance wise. I think right now, we're a little over 83,000.....as I recall. So, if we just have 7,000 there, our average for the year is going to be 18,000+.

Not bad for a team that has been either winless or 1-win for every home game.

Edited by SUMG

I know of 2 FOR SURE, but in the aggregate I would be hard pressed to guess more than 12,000. The Thanksgiving weekend and the kick in the nuts last night will make for a pretty small crowd. If the weather holds, we might get another 1,000...IF.

That is as optimistic as I can be, and I'm an optimist. My prediction for Navy was 28,500.

Guest GrayEagleOne

I realize that it will be a bad weekend with few students but as I posted on another thread we need 16,355 to average 20,000 and I hope that Denton city and county will respond.

We have a lot of disappointments in life. Losses are disappointing but this year they are at least entertaining. Todd Dodge seemed a little down when he last talked to the media so a good crowd would likely help cheer him up.

I'll be there on the 24th. It's our last chance this year (unless someone is going to Miami). let's give the seniors a proper sendoff.

At least 3 of us will be there. I wouldn't miss it for the world! We need to give our seniors a proper farewell, plus this has got to hold me until next fall! Also see you at the Pit on Saturday.

GMG!