Enough About Discrimination

eulesseagle

ya, i already tried that with the 'tired head' thread, but it didn't work. unfortunately, it seems that it must be talked about until it's all over...which i hope is soon!

That was a valiant effort at some actual football discussion. Too bad no one else really seemed to care. It is funny to read all of the "drama queen" responses on the board though.

discussed is one thing, beat into the ground is another

Welcome to popularity and message boards. The reality is the more fans you have, the more people want to discuss things. Just do as I - once you get tired of something, either quit reading it or start another discussion. If no one talks about football, then I guess most are not tired of talking about the discrimination or whatever it is.

I don't like the way Cerebus discriminates against those of us that like pizza. Very biased, IMO. I'm thinking of calling the Texas Chapter of Papa John's Franchisees to file a formal complaint.

To quote Larry the Cable Guy..."I don't care who ya are, that's funny."

What do you expect people to talk about, EulessEagle? This is a disaster of epic proportions -- worst season in years, hopeless performance on the field, coaches arguing in front of press photogs after a game, and now three players alleging racism. Expecting people to stop talking about this story is like asking Mrs. Lincoln whether she liked the play.

Ugh. This has to be more than Dodge ever thought he'd be taking on when he took the job. I wonder if he's up to it, or if he'll pull the ripcord and find a buddy to give him a face-saving job as a coordinator somewhere.

What do you expect people to talk about, EulessEagle? This is a disaster of epic proportions -- worst season in years, hopeless performance on the field, coaches arguing in front of press photogs after a game, and now three players alleging racism. Expecting people to stop talking about this story is like asking Mrs. Lincoln whether she liked the play.

Ugh. This has to be more than Dodge ever thought he'd be taking on when he took the job. I wonder if he's up to it, or if he'll pull the ripcord and find a buddy to give him a face-saving job as a coordinator somewhere.

SMU is there for the taking with plenty of $$$$$$$$$ to buy out this deal and no issues!!! Wonder how many times TD has wished he had just waited a year and coached Riley's Sr. season.

SMU is there for the taking with plenty of $$$$$$$$$ to buy out this deal and no issues!!! Wonder how many times TD has wished he had just waited a year and coached Riley's Sr. season.

LOL...we have issues, just not the same kind. Sorry for the troubles you are having. Hopefully they get straightened out and you can get back to football on the field.