Roll Call For Homecoming

EagleChick03

I'll be there, plus husband, all the in-laws, and some friends. Coach Archie, you're more than welcome to stop by for a hamburger/chili/braut (or whatever is on the grill on Saturday). We're the big white tent with four UNT flags flying. You can't miss us.

I'm one of those "in-laws". I'm sure there will be others at our tailgate.

I'll be there. I need to meet some of the students on here because my friends are lame and half of them go home on weekends or just don't care. I wanna go to some good tailgating and be rowdy at the games. GMG!

come to all the tailgates. I know my fraternity will be out there (no not getting hammered) and other student groups I'm in. Just walk around and get the free food.

On another note, everyone go to the float parade. It's an interesting them this year... 007 Unbreakable Bonds.....

UNTFAN23, we don't tailgate, probably because I always used to have to work on Saturdays and we only managed to get to the games just in time for kickoff. We have come earlier a time or two and plan to get to Denton earlier this Saturday so we can say Howdy to fellow posters and alumni and get myself a face sticker or two! I was in the parade the past two years, but won't be this year. Don't know yet if we'll get up early enough to see it. Looking forward to a good time, see you all Saturday!

GMG!