Roll Call For Homecoming

EagleChick03

Friday can not come soon enough...I'll be back to finally watch my first game of Dodgeball...would love to meet some of you...especially those who bring both humor and practicality to this board (Greenminer, Quoner and Tasty come to mind)...should be bringing about 10 folks or so to the game on Saturday...can't wait!

I'll be there. Who's going to invite me to my first UNT tailgate party?

I'll be there, plus husband, all the in-laws, and some friends. Coach Archie, you're more than welcome to stop by for a hamburger/chili/braut (or whatever is on the grill on Saturday). We're the big white tent with four UNT flags flying. You can't miss us.

Friday can not come soon enough...I'll be back to finally watch my first game of Dodgeball...would love to meet some of you...especially those who bring both humor and practicality to this board (Greenminer, Quoner and Tasty come to mind)...should be bringing about 10 folks or so to the game on Saturday...can't wait!

Pending a work issue, I'm about 90% sure I am there. We could cook brats, play some grade A quality grab ass and find the world's greatest sexy time photo.

Pending a work issue, I'm about 90% sure I am there. We could cook brats, play some grade A quality grab ass and find the world's greatest sexy time photo.

I wish I could be there, but I'm going to be stuck at work. It looks like the next game I'll be able to make will be Western Kentucky.