New Uniform Items Unveiled

UNTflyer

Who authorized this black uniform?

;)

Its like from Major League when they pulled the dress off the owner piece by piece, we are covering DD's black shame peice by peice as the season gets closer..

Its like from Major League when they pulled the dress off the owner piece by piece, we are covering DD's black shame peice by peice as the season gets closer..

I know...just kidding around...

The payoff isn't quite as good as it was in Major League.

Edited by JayDub

Oh my gosh! Darrell Dickey has highjacked MeanGreenSports.com! :shocking:

I must say, and I must give our athletic department some much deserved credit on this one, they have managed to do a marketing idea that is probably taking a lot of folks to their site to see them reveal the new uniforms bit by bit. It keeps many of us going back there, and with the articles in the paper, it probably is getting quite a few folks going there.

Good Job Athletics.

You can kinda see from the pics - but it looks like white jersey and white pants. But this could be a decoy!!

http://www.meangreensports.com/PhotoAlbum....mp;PALBID=12358

Yes, good link. Someone previously posted (player's dad?) that he was told the pants would be white with a green colored-flair up from the knees. I think we'll look very similar to these all white Texas Tech UA uniforms....

http://media.collegepublisher.com/media/pa...ls/qncl16gn.jpg

i would be betting we will have a few options on unis. i bet there will be an all white, green top black pants, maybe even an all green.... i think there will be some alternates for sure.

also, i think it will be kinda funny looking that we will have these cutting edge new unis and be playing in a dumpy stadium

is anyone else afraid it might look funny having the UA everywhere, maybe over advertising? will the UA be on the socks like that for the game uni's?

Your avatar pic creeps me out...it looks like a face is in the helmet and the nose is hanging over the front of the facemask and the eyeball has popped out of the socket...scary stuff!!!! :o But, then again...maybe it's just me. :ph34r: I guess you'll be changing that picture to the new, white helmet soon?

is anyone else afraid it might look funny having the UA everywhere, maybe over advertising? will the UA be on the socks like that for the game uni's?

High school kids can't get enough UA, so I don't think this is a problem. Recruits who attend our games will love our uniforms and probably want to buy some NT UA gear.

Your avatar pic creeps me out...it looks like a face is in the helmet and the nose is hanging over the front of the facemask and the eyeball has popped out of the socket...scary stuff!!!! :o But, then again...maybe it's just me. :ph34r: I guess you'll be changing that picture to the new, white helmet soon?

That's our cat. She's also has a picture in a Cowboys helmet and yes when I receive my new NT mini helmet I will have a new avatar. :D

That's our cat. She's also has a picture in a Cowboys helmet and yes when I receive my new NT mini helmet I will have a new avatar. :D

Have you seen any information regarding a new mini-helmet? I, too, would like to acquire one when/if it comes out. Thanks!