Wow!

emmitt01

This reminds me of the cardboard cutout of the female owner in Major League.

Noted in the side article that we will be wearing all UA. One thing I can't stand is seeing a player wearing Nike shoes, Reebok jersey, and Addidas gloves.

Edited by H-towngreen

Come on guys. Let's not complain about the Athletic Dept. trying to do something to build some anticipation about the upcoming change. At least they gave us something tangible (the helmet) first rather than starting with the shoes, socks, gloves etc..... I think it's a good move, and it'll keep people checking back every day to see what the new piece is.

Come on guys. Let's not complain about the Athletic Dept. trying to do something to build some anticipation about the upcoming change. At least they gave us something tangible (the helmet) first rather than starting with the shoes, socks, gloves etc..... I think it's a good move, and it'll keep people checking back every day to see what the new piece is.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm to the brim with anticipation for the wristbands. Who's with me? WRISTBANDS WRISTBANDS WRISTBANDS.

250x345_belushi.jpg

Oh man, what if they actually reveal the socks? OH THE EXCITEMENT. :lol:

Isn't it grand??? I love this little bit of reverse strip-tease. I think the folks in the Athletic dept. who thought this up should be given a pat on the back...just how often will folks be going to the web site to see the uniform develop? Great idea...the idea is to get folks to the site as often as possible in the hopes of generating interest, anticipation for the team, new donars, ticket sales, etc., etc. When was the last time you saw something like this on the Athletic Dept. site????? Give them some credit for doing something positive!

GO MEAN GREEN!!!!!