New Coach = New Uniforms?

mdmeangreen

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't think i would mind so much if we had some stripes going down the center of it. it's just too plain with only the logo.

ATMUNT.JPG

this is not bad....found it on the internet. sorry if this one has already been posted.

IMHO, that is awful! :no::thumbdown:

Edited by UNTLifer

I'm surpirsed I've not read any posts concerning the impact the new hire will have on the future Mean Green uniforms, as its common for uniforms & helmets to change when a new HC is hired.

My prediction includes a move toward the new school colors for the uniforms.

Any thoughts?

Me thinks we need WHATEVER UNIFORMS will best aid in the landing of as many TOP RECRUITS

as is POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!

Which one of you posted an "N T" that had that Virginia Tech "V T" look? If you are reading this post, please post that version of "N T" if you please.

I like the new UNT eagle on the helmet in the above posts, but are we not still trying to push "Mean Green?"

I agree and I think that for this reason I would rather just keep what we have if an interlocked NT isn't an option. Realistically, I see no reason why we can't have the new green on the current unis.

Which one of you posted an "N T" that had that Virginia Tech "V T" look? If you are reading this post, please post that version of "N T" if you please.

I like the new UNT eagle on the helmet in the above posts, but are we not still trying to push "Mean Green?"

Plum, I think I have that helmet on my office computer. I won't be able to post it and other helmets until Friday. Anyhows, here's what I have at home for your viewing pleasure.

helmet2.jpgCircleNT.jpgNTEXEShelmet2.jpgNThelmet.jpg

BTW, the first helmet is new. You have to visualize that SOW as a "wrap-a-round" with a black/green outline on it. I'm sure it would show up better if done correctly and in proportion.

Edited by DeepGreen

Plum, I think I have that helmet on my office computer. I won't be able to post it and other helmets until Friday. Anyhows, here's what I have at home for your viewing pleasure.

helmet2.jpgCircleNT.jpgNTEXEShelmet2.jpg

Deep, the one on the right. It needs to be bigger and take the star out of it like the lettermen's jacket logo. I'll send a photo to you.

Rick

Deep, the one on the right. It needs to be bigger and take the star out of it like the lettermen's jacket logo. I'll send a photo to you.

Rick

This one? I'd say this is my favorite. Regardless of the Mean Green and Eagles debates, after all, WE ARE NORTH TEXAS.

NThelmet.jpg

Edited by DeepGreen

This one? I'd say this is my favorite. Regardless of the Mean Green and Eagles debates, after all, WE ARE NORTH TEXAS.

NThelmet.jpg

Agreed. This looks pretty cool. I mentioned earlier that a poster by the name "Austin..." had a really awesome avtar that I would love to see put on that helmet. Anyone able to do that?

Agreed. This looks pretty cool. I mentioned earlier that a poster by the name "Austin..." had a really awesome avtar that I would love to see put on that helmet. Anyone able to do that?

The interlocking NT is the way to go, IMO. It's got tradition, and doesn't confuse as perhaps an eagle would. Austin Talon is who you're referring to, Grant, and you're right--that logo would be awesome on the helmet.

nt_custom.gif

Edited by LongJim

Interlock NT has been around the athletic department since the early 70's, if not before. It was on the lettermen sweaters and jackets. I am not sure which AD took it off of the jackets, but it was after we became UNT. RV brought it back to the letterjackets when he became Athletic Director.

I would love to see it on a helmet.

:o