Predictions

Mad Hatter

Alright - with less than a week to go, I'll get this going. Also what will our first play on offense be? (Really wanted to say offensive play, but that can be taken too many ways)

North Texas - 10

UT - 45

First play from scrimmage?

Play action to J-Mo. Then pass to Muzzy on a short slant for 4 yards.

GMG!!!!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright - with less than a week to go, I'll get this going.  Also what will our first play on offense be?  (Really wanted to say offensive play, but that can be taken too many ways)

North Texas - 10

UT - 45

First play from scrimmage?

Play action to J-Mo.  Then pass to Muzzy on a short slant for 4 yards.

GMG!!!!

First play from scrimmage fumble on the exchange.

UT - 58

UNT - 6

First play will be a pass play, but I will not predict which flavor because DM will be sacked for an 8 yard loss...

Anyone a recent father?(or mother) Want to wager your child grows up to become a felon and goes to prison? Or, just in general, a loser? I bet not. I'm not willing to either. We're birthing a new season of NT football and I refuse, no matter how much the odds are stacked against, to wager against NT. Who hasn't told their kid they could become President if they really want it?

So with that:

NT: 24

UT: 21

(Besides if George Bush can become President isn't anything possible.)

Give'em hell boys. I believe.

Guest GrayEagleOne

OK, if I gotta.

Texas - 38

North Texas - 7

I may be optimistic here but I believe that our defense can hold them to less than 40. I may be a little too optimistic with our point total though.

Before DD the games with UT were always competitive. Even the 27-0 loss was a very hard played and a game that NT gained a lot of respect.

The last meeting with UT was as bad as it could get. Only UT's mercy kept the longhorns from scoring a 100.

The talent gap is enormous but I think NT will come to play this year. My prediction is Texas 47 NT 3.

Before DD the games with UT were always competitive.  Even the 27-0 loss was a very hard played and a game that NT gained a lot of respect. 

The last meeting with UT was as bad as it could get.  Only UT's mercy kept the longhorns from scoring a 100. 

The talent gap is enormous but I think NT will come to play this year.  My prediction is Texas 47 NT 3.

I would respectfully disagree. UT whipping Colorado 70 - 3 (or whatever the final score was) was as bad as it can get - and UT really could have scored 100 if they wanted to score any points in the 4th quarter.

I predict this will be a huge payday for NT. UT's check will be good and will be a big help in funding the athletic program.

On the field, NT's players will fight hard and do their best. The team will perform in a manner that will not endanger NT's prospects of obtaining big checks in the future from schools such as UT, OU and LSU.