I'm Back Home...apprears no heart attack

OldTimer

Great news! I see you wasted no time in getting back to the board. wink.gif

I'm really glad to hear that all is well as far as the heart attack goes and I'll be praying that those stress tests go well also.

P.S. You might wanna make sure they run those stress tests on any day but Saturdays.

Welcome back Oldtimer! I just went through the nuclear stress test and passed it just fine. I was having a little problem "fine tuning" my blood pressure medicine. Come to think of it, I don't remember having high blood pressure prior to NT getting back to 1A football 11 years ago. Do you think........nah!

Seriously, glad everything is O.K.

Damn glad to have you back OldTimer, and good luck with your test

I hate stress and stress tests, about 20 years ago when I was 21 I developed a heart murmur and one of my Cardiologists that speicalized in arrhythmia put me on a treadmill for over an hour trying to find a double skip. He didn't find one worked out OK in the long run.

Welcome back! I don't know what I'd do without your daily updates and postings. I hope the tests check out alright.

Its true, you are basically the google alert I never made for breaking news. Glad everything turned out okay

Thank each of you for your prayers and the fact you just care.  Makes me proud to be associated with people like our board members.  They will running non hospital stress tests next week so it is not over yet.

Charles (OldTimer)

Could it have been your gall bladder acting up?

Regardless, I'm very relieved. Glad you were able to go back home.

Guest GrayEagleOne

Glad that it wasn't anything any worse, Charles. I had a similar circumstance about five years ago. I had a cardiologist who I wnet to only once and was released to normal routine. Wishing the same for you. God bless and keep you for many more years.