Who Do you Dislike The Most

NT91

The poll is very flawed in my opinion!!!!

I grew up in Texas, I support all AND I MEAN ALL Texas Schools over any out of state anything.

So the poll should be all in-state or all out-of-state.

In this poll University Of Oklahoma should be getting hammer just for being out-of-state where is your Texas pride?

Edited by KingDL1

It has always, and will always be SMU, then TT

Mark my words, we will beat SMU next season. Call me confident, call me stupid, we will have one OOC win next season.

I hope you are right and we pound SMU. Altough I do dislike their politic's, I don't really hate them. BTW I have a friend who is a TT Alum. They have a really strong fan support base, one I wish UNT would (one day) emulate.

No, that was me.

I actually went and looked. My quote was a conglomeration of what both of yall said.

Zeke said

I am not saying I hate the 'horns, but if they somehow played Al Queda, I am not sure who I would root for.

To which you replied

I'll take Al Queda and the points.
Edited by CMJ

It has always, and will always be SMU, then TT

Mark my words, we will beat SMU next season. Call me confident, call me stupid, we will have one OOC win next season.

word. I hate the one that cant win a football game with more than 35% of the players playing in their home state. OU wins with Texas players. the other teams carry the pride of our state with them every time they play.

Grew up an Aggie kid, so I have a sincere dislike for all things burnt orange. Although I'll admit their tribute after the Bonfire was very classy.

I don't really care one way or another about TT. Always thought it was kinda stupid to make such a big deal out of a horse statue whose butt points at College Station.