Let's face it guys...

gangrene

I don't want to be too negative, but we may be lucky to see 3-4 wins this season. This team stinks!!

We have absolutely no element of surprise and we don't have the talent to overcome our predictability on offense.

Our RBs can't do anything with this sorry O-line. I'm starting to wonder if PC is even going to receive enough exposure this year to get drafted by the NFL.

We better be recruiting some good OLs, a QB, DLs...looks like we need a whole new team.

Ok...I'm done.

I knew we weren't good after the MTSU game.

Acouple of people on this board got pissed after I said we beat MTSU with luck.... They could have easily beat us by 21 points.

I thought the same thing but I had hoped that it was just one bad game and found many positive signs in the fact that we got our butts kicked but still managed a win.

I'm generally about as optimistic as they come, but I have to say it. FIRE THE OFFENSIVE LINE AND THE OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR! ONE OF THE MOST INEPT OFFENSIVE TEAMS THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN! Now that I have that off of my chest, I'll shut my mouth and try to be positive. smile.gif

laugh.gif That is really one of the funniest posts I've read on GMG.com!

Folks, we've all been here before with this program. Did anyone think it was going to last forever?

Meager is 2-3 for 7 yards and has been sacked 2 times for a loss of 21 yards in the 2nd half.

There have been 4 rushes for 22 yards.

There has been one offensive penalty for 5 yards.

This is the second half for UNT through the 10:00 to go mark of the 4th quarter. A gross of 8 yards and a net of 3.

9 total plays. 5 of the 9 were called passes.

I was going to come on here and ask why we weren't throwing more in a blowout game just to get Meager some reps, but after seeing that...it isn't worth it. Neither is it worth wondering why we haven't seen Phillips either.

I'm generally about as optimistic as they come, but I have to say it. FIRE THE OFFENSIVE LINE AND THE OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR! ONE OF THE MOST INEPT OFFENSIVE TEAMS THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN! Now that I have that off of my chest, I'll shut my mouth and try to be positive. smile.gif

I'll go on record saying we need to include the DEFENSIVE coordinator as well. Our D is awful.....AWFUL. We make no adjustments....we used to do this....Can we not hire DeLoach back??...good grief I miss that guy.

I post whenever I feel like because unlike you I did play for this team and did get left on the field for 70 plays a game when we couldn't score, so if you ever played college football then you can talk to me but since you are some nerd playing arm chair quarterback go ahead and sit there and have cyber sex with your 350 pound girlfriend and leave the football to the real men

I thought you only posted to take shots at booger

For Pete's sake-

Don't blame the Defense! How effective can any defense be if they are on the field for what amounts to the entire game? I challenge any of you who're pointing the finger at the D to try running sprints for 3 hours is terrible heat.

I can assure you that you won't be 1/2 as fast in the last hour than you were when you started.

The problem is with the offensive coaching- keep the ball in hand and give the D time to rest. You can't expect any team at any level to stick the D out for almost 3 hours without rest and perform at 100%,

Like FFR said, I will be praising and supporting the players, regardless. Now, the coaches, thats another story. Its hard to tell this is a down year. This is like EVERY year during OOC play. The only way you can tell any difference, is that we got killed by Tulsa.

Shake it off guys, do your best and kick the crap out of Troy.

For Pete's sake-

Don't blame the Defense! How effective can any defense be if they are on the field for what amounts to the entire game? I challenge any of you who're pointing the finger at the D to try running sprints for 3 hours is terrible heat.

I can assure you that you won't be 1/2 as fast in the last hour than you were when you started.

The problem is with the offensive coaching- keep the ball in hand and give the D time to rest. You can't expect any team at any level to stick the D out for almost 3 hours without rest and perform at 100%,

Whole heartily agree MGD. Things have got to change with the O if we're going to make anything happen.