Whatcha drinking’ whatcha thinkin’

SigmaGreen

#23 Tulane vs our own Mean Green this Saturday. I’m sitting here having a Beer and can’t wait for this Saturday. Our offense is consistent, Roger’s has only 1 interception so far this season which is great if he can protect the ball from a fumble. Tulanes strength to me appears to be the rush attack which is obviously our weakness, mix up the 3 man front to a 4 man front to keep them guessing and add some blitz and we keep this respectable. If we don’t, and Roger’s has a rough game fumbling from sacks then this gets ugly quickly.

Tulane 30- Mean Green 24

• Lovely Take 1

2 hours ago, Big Z said:

What am I drinking right now? Pedialyte 

You and me both brother. Pre game mimosas hit me like a ton of bricks this morning. 

I’m feeling hopeful about the upcoming game. I’ve seen enough from the offense to say they should keep us in games, and hopefully the defense shows up enough in this 4 game stretch for us to snag 1 or 2 wins. 

5 minutes ago, DeepGreen said:

Someone call Darrell Dickey to find out where he bought those generic black uniforms back when.  Surely the company has generic whites.

Or maybe we could borrow some from Prosper since they’re green and the Eagles too.

Edited by NT93

4 hours ago, Glory to the Green said:

Coke Zero!

37 minutes ago, DeepGreen said:

Someone call Darrell Dickey to find out where he bought those generic black uniforms back when.  Surely the company has generic whites.

If DD was our coach now, would Diet Coke boy be replaced by Coke Zero boy?

Question,  no answer.

• Puking Eagle 1

1 hour ago, BillySee58 said:

I think we’re going to get up early on them, they’re going to come back and the vibes are going to be hell on here because people are too busy being mad to see the progress. Then we’re going to come out and beat Memphis.

One reason I gave up on this board during games. Maddening. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

27 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

One reason I gave up on this board during games. Maddening. 

I was saying  yesterday to family, we should really be 5-1.  Cal flat out beat us.  But we should’ve beat FIU and Navy.  We are good enough to have done that.  We didn’t but we were capable.  We are actually capable of being 5-1.  We can’t add defensive girth to the box this season, but obviously that will be a focus in the off season.  Point is, we can compete.  We are growing a bunch and I like our trajectory.  I don’t know if we will be bowl eligible and I honestly don’t expect it but we are so close to being competitive with any team we have on our schedule. 

• Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Puking Eagle 1

1 hour ago, tmjerm said:

I was saying  yesterday to family, we should really be 5-1.  Cal flat out beat us.  But we should’ve beat FIU and Navy.  We are good enough to have done that.  We didn’t but we were capable.  We are actually capable of being 5-1.  We can’t add defensive girth to the box this season, but obviously that will be a focus in the off season.  Point is, we can compete.  We are growing a bunch and I like our trajectory.  I don’t know if we will be bowl eligible and I honestly don’t expect it but we are so close to being competitive with any team we have on our schedule. 

Yes sir. Proud of the defense yesterday and as one that thinks the sideline celebrations at stupid, ours is awesome. Love seeing those young men having fun after a tough start. No quit in this team b

• Upvote 1