meangreenbob

3 minutes ago, rcade said:

Fans show up for App State because they win, not because Boone lacks other things to do.

Since they joined the FBS in 2014 they've had no losing seasons and have been to seven bowl games, winning six of them.

Before that in the FCS from 1982 to 2013, they had only four losing seasons and won three FCS championships.

He’s right, you know?

• Upvote 2
  • Eye Roll 1

50 minutes ago, rcade said:

Fans show up for App State because they win, not because Boone lacks other things to do.

Since they joined the FBS in 2014 they've had no losing seasons and have been to seven bowl games, winning six of them.

Before that in the FCS from 1982 to 2013, they had only four losing seasons and won three FCS championships.

Agencylife Bingo GIF by MX Player

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, rcade said:

Isn't it "loosing"?

Agreed, well, that and the kiss your sister booth.

Edit: Somebody can pick up their sense of humor at Customer Service on your way out.

Edited by UNTLifer
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Puking Eagle 1

9 hours ago, meangreenbob said:

Temple vs North Texas 

10-14-23

lol

I think we all just need to realize that this is just how it is at UNT until we win and see more interest. It used to bug me so much to see such sparse crowds, but I’ve now come to realize that getting the athletics fees is 1000x better than seeing students at games. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, untjim1995 said:

I think we all just need to realize that this is just how it is at UNT until we win and see more interest. It used to bug me so much to see such sparse crowds, but I’ve now come to realize that getting the athletics fees is 1000x better than seeing students at games. 

Until the light goes off and students realize they’re paying for something they have no interest in and band together to protest the fee taking it to court if need be. 

Edited by meangreenbob
  • Eye Roll 1

If I’ve said it once I’ve said it a million times. No stadium in any conference is sold out based on the attendance of the student population, it’s filled by the alumni and casual fans. 

also, don’t cite that North Texas has a student population of 43K+ the school needs to build more dorms to increase the on campus student population. 

• Upvote 2

On 10/12/2023 at 3:13 PM, rcade said:

I wonder why the eye roll reaction to this comment.  We need to win to really start complaining about  or significantly addressing  lack of attendence with solutions.  It is really that simple.  

• Upvote 1