Bye Week

Big Z

1 hour ago, tmjerm said:

Yes indeed.  It was a frustrating time growing up a Coog.  I was in HS.  We were season ticket holders then.  My dad was on those mid 70s teams.  I loved plenty of those players 2001.  Joffrey Reynolds, Orlando Iglesias, Brandon Middleton, Key Bell, Stanford Route, Rex Hadnot.  I’m sure I’m forgetting some that I loved to watch.  Plenty of electric receivers, just a lazy offensive scheme with slow quarterbacks and bad discipline. Beating Louisville to end the next season was almost as satisfying as seeing Dimel go.  Now it’s probably time to see another Dana go, as much as I hate that it hasn’t worked out. 

My friend's dad in Dallas had a co-worker who's son played OL for Houston in 1975, Kevin Rollwage.  We all went to Texas Stadium to see him and UH (favored) play NT.  They all came away NT and Hayden Fry fans after the 28-0 Mean Green win.

• Upvote 5

13 hours ago, 3_n_out said:

imagine if they utilized these next two weeks to further work on the 3-3-5 defense. this would totally show me the stubbornness of our DC. i don't mind running the 3-3-5, but also work in the 4-man front.

This. Show multiple looks throughout the game. Bring in a bigger DE and let Mazin loose as a pass rushing once in a while. 

• Upvote 5
  • Thanks 2