We officially have our answer!

GMoney

2 hours ago, TIgreen01 said:

Ok, now we have the answer to the Dodge/Benford comparison.  Next question that needs answering is how does the AD and administration respond.  If we’re serious about stepping up, we need to make tough decisions quickly.  

We are stuck this year.  They won't fire any of these coaches this year.  Mendoza was a horrid and he lasted a full season.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, TIgreen01 said:

Ok, now we have the answer to the Dodge/Benford comparison.  Next question that needs answering is how does the AD and administration respond.  If we’re serious about stepping up, we need to make tough decisions quickly.  

If they remotely thought this way Seth is fired shortly after loosing to UNLV by 31 and future conference rival Memphis by 10 back to back last year.

• Downvote 3

Just now, Venson said:

I am not the AD or Prez, but if it's me, I am having the DC fired tonight. It may not salvage the year, but it will send a message to potential recruits that we will not tolerate mediocre coaching and we will seek out the best coaches to maximize their potential.

This is the right and respectable thing to do. Not the limp and simp UNT thing to do. 

• Upvote 5
  • Sad 1
  • Eye Roll 1

5 minutes ago, Mike Jackson said:

If they remotely thought this way Seth is fired shortly after loosing to UNLV by 31 and future conference rival Memphis by 10 back to back last year.

You and I are on the same wavelength. The administration put themselves in this position by not getting rid of SL earlier and giving a new coach time to build before the new conference. Now we are unfortunately stuck. You can't fire a HC 2 games in. 

We are going through what should have been last season. 

• Upvote 2
  • Oh Boy! 1

2 hours ago, Venson said:

I am not the AD or Prez, but if it's me, I am having the DC fired tonight. It may not salvage the year, but it will send a message to potential recruits that we will not tolerate mediocre coaching and we will seek out the best coaches to maximize their potential.

This would admit failure and they are not going to do it this early.  Morris is turning into a Benford hire.  FIU put over 500 yards on us tonight.  I seriously don't think there is a win on the schedule.

• Upvote 6