***OFFICIAL UNT VS FIU In-Game Discussion***

Coach Andy Mac

20 minutes ago, greenminer said:

Earle can be a leader on the practice team.  It is not even fair to compare Rogers to Earle.  Rogers looks like an FBS QB and Earle does not.  Rogers has proven himself at the FBS level.  Earle has not.

Maybe Earle can play LB.

Edited by TreeFiddy
  • Upvote 4
  • Oh Boy! 1

14 minutes ago, TreeFiddy said:

Earle can be a leader on the practice team.  It is not even fair to compare Rogers to Earle.  Rogers looks like an FBS QB and Earle does not.  Rogers has proven himself at the FBS level.  Earle has not.

Maybe Earle can play LB.

How did our guru offensive coaching staff miss this? Awful. Awful. Awful. 

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, Sig381 said:

Our fan base is dumb and can’t endure anything. I understand there is not much to cheer for in a long time. But either you support UNT or put on you T-Shirt fan back on and I do not want to hear from you. A lot of fake fans here on this forum. 

You come to a fan forum and call people t-shirt fans? Do you even understand what that expression means?

FML I would LOVE it if NT had any t-shirt fans. Hell, if we had any fans. But unfortunately they are all pretty much here on this forum. 
Lots to criticize about the posters on this board (it’s the idiot board, after all) but doubting their fandom isn’t one of them. Take that shit elsewhere. 

• Upvote 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 97and03 said:

You come to a fan forum and call people t-shirt fans? Do you even understand what that expression means?

FML I would LOVE it if NT had any t-shirt fans. Hell, if we had any fans. But unfortunately they are all pretty much here on this forum. 
Lots to criticize about the posters on this board (it’s the idiot board, after all) but doubting their fandom isn’t one of them. Take that shit elsewhere. 

I am just a pissed as the next fan. I was not clear in my statement. I was talking about UNT grads that are T-Shirt fans of other universities. I think we as North Texas fans are too quick to burn the ship. It has been frustrating to think we are good only to be let down. This game reminded me of the navy game at fouts when we went to multiple OTs and lost. The only thing I can do as a fan is trust the staff to recruit and coach up for this new systems on both sides of the ball. The people on this forum are great people and true fans. Hopefully the light switch will come on the next two games before conference play.  

10 hours ago, Venson said:

Couldn't have been any worse than what we have now.

Justin Deason snagged a high school gig after Morris left for P5.  Deason was the DC for TAMUC national championship team with Carthel.  Deason would have been a great DC (with a proven resume) instead of giving these Iowa St position guys a shot. 

• Upvote 1