Come Tailgate with Us or Stop by. What is on your Tailgate Menu for Saturday?

KingDL1

better be grilled paninnis....if not, the cook is getting shifted (or whatever the prison word is for a made up knife thingy)...yes, violence....grilled paninnis are the best...can save themselves if itś grilled uncrustables (so damn good grilled)

Edited by THOR
  • Upvote 4
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, THOR said:

better be grilled paninnis....if not, the cook is getting shifted (or whatever the prison word is for a made up knife thingy)...yes, violence....grilled paninnis are the best...can save themselves if itś grilled uncrustables (so damn good grilled)

Shank.... the term is shank lol.  Never spent any time in the pen?

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 1

A chance to learn, the terms needed for Tailgating I guess.

https://stuffijustlearned.blogspot.com/2010/11/shiv-vs-shank.html

And I am here with answers for you all! There is a subtle difference:

Shiv, n: a slang term for something that can be used as knife.

Shank, n: a slang term for a knife that's typically made from something else. A shank can be considered a type of shiv.

So bottom line is that they are both types of homemade knives. A shiv, though, is usually made from something already sharp, like it can be a razor blade attached to the handle of a toothbrush. A shank, however, would be the end of a toothbrush handle meticulously filed down to a sharp point. Make sense?

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, cousin oliver said:

Assuming my girlfriend lets us go, we are doing Nathan's hotdogs with sauteed onions and spicy mustard and crock-pot steamed soft buns.  Also chili and shallot onions.

Scene control, my man.  You’ve got to get control of this. If she doesn’t want to go, fly solo. 

• Upvote 2

On 8/29/2023 at 7:50 PM, THOR said:

not that yaĺl care, but i did not get paninis or grilled uncrustables....douchebaging salmon hot dogs with chili!  these pretentious people i tailgate with....damn....no, no one got shived....i cant survive in prison....oddly....salmon with chili isnt terrible

• Haha 1