First time season ticket holder

ntmeangreen11

I’m 104 so I have no info to offer you about 208 other than a congratulations and a thank you!  #GMG 

However, general stuff, the Blue lot parking pass is totally worth it. Seat backs aren’t all that comfortable so I forego and occasionally bring my own if it’s rainy.  Don’t let any ladies who join you forget about the clear bag policy.  Get there before kickoff and be loud! 

• Upvote 6

5 hours ago, ntmeangreen11 said:

I decided to finally put my money where my mouth is and get season tickets. I am in section 208 row 15 is anyone close to me is there anything I should know? 

I am 209 and purchased almost at the top this year for shade and breeze purposes. I originally was in 106 when the stadium opened but moved away from the area and family started growing so I went with the family zone the past few years. Now, only my youngest wants to make the ten hour round-trip for the weekend, so we moved over a few sections and I think we are third row from the top. 
Things to know:

* Meet those around you. Lots of good people at our games. You are going to spend 6 or 7 Saturdays with them so make new friends. 
* The provided seat backs look nice but I find them uncomfortable. Bring your own if you need one. 
* If you like to tailgate, the blue lot pass is well worth the money. 
* If not, the alumni pavilion provides food and beverages. Well worth the membership. 
* Wear school colors, come early, stay late and be loud. 
* Clear bag and no umbrellas in the event of rain.

Let folks know if you can’t make a game and make sure your tickets get used. 

Edited by UNTLifer
  • Upvote 5

2 hours ago, ntmeangreen11 said:

I decided to finally put my money where my mouth is and get season tickets. I am in section 208 row 15 is anyone close to me is there anything I should know? 

Same here.  I went cheap in Section 211 row 4, so I’m thinking I’ll be in the sun the whole time.  My plan is to get better seats next year, but went with these this year to test the waters so to speak. 

• Upvote 3

I decided to finally put my money where my mouth is and get season tickets.

THANK YOU for doing literally the only thing that will position our program for better things…when the “fans” invest more than their opinions we will be where we need to be

• Upvote 5
  • Lovely Take 2
  • Eye Roll 1

Lets gooo! Glad to have another season ticket holder. Show up early, cheer hard and enjoy yourself! GMG

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, ntmeangreen11 said:

I didn’t make this post to be patted on the back or anything. Just for reference I’ve been to I don’t know how many home games since 2004. I was there for the 7 OT game at Fouts and stayed until the bitter end, I was there when apogee opened, I was there for the stand against Rice, I was there for a lot of Litrells early success. Life has prevented me from attending games the last few years. I am well aware of the fact that I need to wear green and I used to give opposing teams hell on the student side of apogee in the first couple years so I can get loud, just in a respectful way I’m in my 30s now. Looking forward to meeting some of y’all I had no idea about umbrellas and clear bags I appreciate it. 

totally understand, but taking that step up to season ticket holder is a commitment and one that deserves a thanks! wish we had more fans willing to do so!

• Upvote 2

Please let me pat you on the back anyway.  Thanks for being there for the rest of us.  Plus, you’re going to have great fun.  I alway get to the stadium early enough to see part of warm ups.  Watch the pre-game show.  Cheer loud and watch for stuff that only happens at a D-1 college football game.  

Thank you and GO MEEAN GREEN

• Upvote 5

6 minutes ago, ntmeangreen11 said:

I am not an alumni I won’t be able to access that unfortunately. I’m just a life long Denton county resident who picked UNT as my team at 14. 

No "just" about it, my friend.  You are exactly what we've been saying UNT's fanbase has needed a lot more of for a long time.

• Upvote 4
  • Thanks 2